Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just at that time :/

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yay! :-) :-) :-)

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol im now in the thic of school, getting ready for finals, exams and the OAA'S! (ohio achievement tests!) D: so, ill be busy preparing T^T

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good luck with your OAA's

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thanks ill keep you all updated! I sure am not doing much in school at the moment

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ewwwww teests and schoool >.< Im glad I homeschool myself like a boss

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    D: you are soooooo lucky!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lucky you......

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I might be homeschooled cause I'm bullied. At least I have people who understand me!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hope you get homeschooled to avoid the bullies Seneca! I know how much bulling sucks I was bullied all through elementary school school and part of junior high.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well thats sad Iwould miss my friends.... but yet avoid thebullies like you said >.>

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Its a hard thing to go through because like you said you would be leaving your friends but you would also be leaving the bullies. The plus side is you could still see your friends on weekends and days when you aren't busy.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Both my uncles, and my grandma have cancer.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    aw kyurem i feel for you

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    D: Bullied? I feel you. If they are bad. ignore them. That is the only thing that helps. Going to the teacher isn't going to help you. Punching them in the face isn't getting both of you anywhere. It has gotten to that point, and I have seem it. DO something push her into the locker. Telling her to stop won't do a thing either. Even telling the principle, or just ignore them. I hate seeing people getting bullied. Or hearing it. Or, ignore them, which is quite hard. Sorry for hearing all of this.
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE