Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Movie Pokemon Vs In-game Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickMaster View Post
    I still don't get pikachu beating a regice, latios, And Rhydon which doesnt make sense becasue thunder bolt doesnt effect it and losing to a snivy! pikachu should be lv 100 and failing to a lv 5! wow just wow
    I've come to reason that the game doesn't make sense with the anime... Regice has uber Special Defense, it would never be KO'd by a little Pikachu, Latios could have easily OHKO'd a Pikachu, and Rhydon would have laughed at a Thunderbolt. Losing to a Snivy is more logical, since Snivy resist Electric-type moves, but considering the things Pikachu has defeated, it's odd to have lost to a Shivy. Idk I never even try anymore to connect Games with Anime
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    besides Pikachu is weak now without volt tackle

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It makes me laugh how ash's pikachu is still losing fights in the unova reigion when his pikachu should be really powerful. (If it was a video game I say he should be like lv 100 by now) But know since they have to make ash still have a challenge to make it entertaining to watch but it makes no sense to all the old timers who have been watching since ( I Choose you) I cant even watch the show anymore its a disgrace
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Another weird difference is the skyscraper sized dragonite in an episode many years ago compared to it being 7'03" in the pokedex