Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music in me!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Cool Music in me!

lol so guys how many of you like to sometimes just chill out and do nothing but think to yourself and relax to your favorite music or maybe make your own music? I love music its one of my main things I am always listening to it and even lately have been making my own I just love it it helps me think when I write my stories relax when I need to and just chill all around what about all of you? PS: if anyone knows how to make cool lookin logo's and such hit me up because I need one for my channel on youtube one that fits the name Tyrantking6 :P.

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    am I the only musician in da house

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I use to play bass and cover bands like Rage Against the Machine, Iggy Pop, and other Punk/ Alternative bands. But that was close to a decade ago.
    Hermits united. We meet up every ten years; swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree, In the summers before i had a job i used to just lie on my bed for hours listening to CD's. It was almost as good as having friends to hang out with lol. I listen to a few of your songs but they are not really my thing sorry. I prefer my Dance music to have more Bass and Melody but keep it up!
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well least you listened to it thats all I can ask

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like music so much, I'd have no idea what I'd do with out it. I like to listen to so many rock/metal bands, dubstep and I play an instrument myself. I've been playing clarinet for almost 6 years. I plan on learning new instruments too.
    Watch me hit the cray button! 🔴

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Feli View Post
    I like music so much, I'd have no idea what I'd do with out it. I like to listen to so many rock/metal bands, dubstep and I play an instrument myself. I've been playing clarinet for almost 6 years. I plan on learning new instruments too.
    nice besides making my own music I also play tuba and am learning guitar and drums :P

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantitoking6 View Post
    well least you listened to it thats all I can ask
    No problem =] I always try to find new music!!
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Listening to Mentality right now. I'm really liking it. What program do you use? I'm learning to use FL Studio 10 but it's quite hard. Do you mix your tracks at all?
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like to play my clarinet and listen to imagen dragons

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyl Scratch View Post
    Listening to Mentality right now. I'm really liking it. What program do you use? I'm learning to use FL Studio 10 but it's quite hard. Do you mix your tracks at all?
    I use a program online called soundation which in a similar manner to Fl or garageband lets you take pre made drum sounds or guitar and such and make them your own and im glad you like it

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I use a program online called soundation which in a similar manner to Fl or garageband lets you take pre made drum sounds or guitar and such and make them your own and im glad you like it
    Is it easy to use? I wanna try out some diff things but need to know which is good. Would you recommend it?
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is it easy to use? I wanna try out some diff things but need to know which is good. Would you recommend it?
    yeah it's pretty easy to use and I would recommend it because its free and works pretty dang good

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah it's pretty easy to use and I would recommend it because its free and works pretty dang good
    I'll go ahead and download it. If I get anything good, I'll be sure to post it ^.^

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll go ahead and download it. If I get anything good, I'll be sure to post it ^.^
    you dont even have to download it :3 its an in browser studio