Thread: Runescape! :D

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Runescape! :D

Here we can post our runescape usernames so we can add eachother and maybe make a clan with the users of pokebay who play this game! I found my user and password a while ago. I havent played this game in years! XD Post anything you want about the game on here! Have fun!

My username for Runescape is "battgurl303"
    Add me if you want :3
    Last edited by kiwi303; 02-28-2013 at 11:35 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im sorry but that game sucks :P it used to be fun now its a piece of crap now I play games that are fun and interesting like tf2 or bioshock or brutal legend :P or did they re bring back the old one? if so then I might have a reason to get covered in cheeto's and rootbeer again

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, i still see it as the same. But there is something on the site that says to play on the old servers so i guess you can play the old version :3 I still like it. It doesnt seem to have changes THAT much to me.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwito303 View Post
    Well, i still see it as the same. But there is something on the site that says to play on the old servers so i guess you can play the old version :3 I still like it. It doesnt seem to have changes THAT much to me.
    I used to play but my acc got hacked and the Staff did jack crap about it, being LV37 I gave up. Haven't played since 2007.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Damn that sucks ;=; maybe you can put forgot password, get the passwrod in your email, and change it. Idk. Changing passwords constantly is a good idea

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwito303 View Post
    Damn that sucks ;=; maybe you can put forgot password, get the passwrod in your email, and change it. Idk. Changing passwords constantly is a good idea
    Tried that. Says my account no longer exists and never existed.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.