View Poll Results: What pokemon should I IV breed for the next update? (OUs)

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Phanpy

6 13.64%
  • Pineco

3 6.82%
  • Eevee (DW/regular)

14 31.82%
  • Ferroseed

4 9.09%
  • Gastly

5 11.36%
  • Axew

3 6.82%
  • Deino

5 11.36%
  • Chimchar

7 15.91%
  • Riolu (DW)

5 11.36%
  • Magnemite

3 6.82%
  • Swinub (DW)

2 4.55%
  • Vulpix (DW)

9 20.45%
  • Solosis

1 2.27%
  • Bagon (DW)

11 25.00%
  • Skarmory

4 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Reshilegend's Trade Corner~

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi again!

I just learned how to RNG!

And I just bred this dratini from the one you traded me: http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3922635

He's never been cloned, and I was wondering if you would want to trade it for your DW Arceus (I'm assuming you got it yourself?*). Also, I have some near-flawless durants/boldores that I caught when I was still learning the ropes; I'm betting most RNGers have a dozen of them, but would you be willing to trade one for a male extremespeed dratini?

* If not, could you upload a battle video of it to pokécheck, maybe? I don't mind if it's been cloned or touched, but I'm pretty leery of hacks. lol

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Would you trade your shiny Excadrill for a shiny level 100 Moltres?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @ zerky
    Your dratini is pretty impressive, congrats!
    But the fact that it doesn't have E-speed makes it a bit worse, and imo that isn't enough for my Arceus, sorry.
    Do you have any other events?
    I'll gladly trade you a male e-speed dratini for a male flawless Durant/boldore though (actually both would be useful, can I give you another DW/IV pokemon for the second pokemon?)
    About Arceus: It looks legit from what I can tell, I got it through the GTS. I'm unfortunately not registered at pokecheck, could I just give you the number of the video so that you can upload it and check if Arceus is a hack?

@ Master Lance
    I prefer UT pokemon over lvl 100's. Also I can't be sure if moltres is legit if you don't say where you got it from. Do you have any UT shinies that you could offer?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah, that's unfortunate. If you got it from the GTS, I would naturally be suspicious of it. In the years I've been using the GTS, I've noticed that there are a lot of people who purposefully hack offers just to be annoying jerks, as evidenced by this thread in particular. I am doubtful that anyone would ever put a legit event arceus up for trade on it.

As for what you want in return, I'm unable to breed a flawless extremespeed dratini, either, since I don't have a male one with the move. That, plus my track record with GTS pokemon means that I'll have to decline this trade.

I just got up to ho-oh in HeartGold, so I'm going to try to get my own. Sorry about the hassle.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zerky View Post
    Ah, that's unfortunate. If you got it from the GTS, I would naturally be suspicious of it. In the years I've been using the GTS, I've noticed that there are a lot of people who purposefully hack offers just to be annoying jerks, as evidenced by this thread in particular. I am doubtful that anyone would ever put a legit event arceus up for trade on it.

As for what you want in return, I'm unable to breed a flawless extremespeed dratini, either, since I don't have a male one with the move. That, plus my track record with GTS pokemon means that I'll have to decline this trade.

I just got up to ho-oh in HeartGold, so I'm going to try to get my own. Sorry about the hassle.
    Ok. If you find anything else here that you want let me know.
    Last edited by reshilegend; 03-21-2013 at 06:36 PM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    @ zerky
    Your dratini is pretty impressive, congrats!
    But the fact that it doesn't have E-speed makes it a bit worse, and imo that isn't enough for my Arceus, sorry.
    Do you have any other events?
    I'll gladly trade you a male e-speed dratini for a male flawless Durant/boldore though (actually both would be useful, can I give you another DW/IV pokemon for the second pokemon?)
    About Arceus: It looks legit from what I can tell, I got it through the GTS. I'm unfortunately not registered at pokecheck, could I just give you the number of the video so that you can upload it and check if Arceus is a hack?

@ Master Lance
    I prefer UT pokemon over lvl 100's. Also I can't be sure if moltres is legit if you don't say where you got it from. Do you have any UT shinies that you could offer?

I actually got a lvl 1 shiny UT Drillbur last night so I don't need Excadrill anymore

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *New this week*

- Timid DW Abra with 2-3 perfect IVs (one of them has hidden power ice)
    - Adamant Technician Scyther with 2-3 perfect IVs
    - New DWFs: Natu, Heracross, Pichu, Aerodactyl, Pineco, Taillow, Tangela, Smoochum, Swinub

Thanks to everyone who traded me these DWFs!
    Special thanks go to rog02cr who kindly traded me a flawless ditto! Improved IVs will come for sure.
    Last edited by reshilegend; 03-25-2013 at 06:49 PM.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 67 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i want the dream world arceus

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DreTaylor View Post
    i want the dream world arceus
    I already sent you a PM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *New this week*

- IV: Sassy Larvitar with 2-3 perfect IVs and the egg move Pursuit
    - New DWFs: Gible, Chinchou

Edit: 1000 views...Wow. Now some more offers and I'm happy

Edit2: No update this week since I've been very busy. This is still active though so you can still offer. If you have any feedback for this shop leave a reply in this thread. I'd really appreciate it.
    Last edited by reshilegend; 04-07-2013 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Update

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi, I'd be interested in a DWF Vulpix. I could offer a DWF Onix if you're interested, seemed to be missing from your list, or a PPmax/other item.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mokrain View Post
    Hi, I'd be interested in a DWF Vulpix. I could offer a DWF Onix if you're interested, seemed to be missing from your list, or a PPmax/other item.
    Onix for Vulpix is okay. I'll PM you.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Great, thank you. :]

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a legit female DW UT Carvanha that I would like to offer for your Shiny Samurott

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama's Jinchuriki View Post
    I have a legit female DW UT Carvanha that I would like to offer for your Shiny Samurott
    That's way too little for my shiny samurott imo...
    Do you want any DW or egg move pokes for that carvanha? :]