View Poll Results: What pokemon should I IV breed for the next update? (OUs)

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Phanpy

6 13.64%
  • Pineco

3 6.82%
  • Eevee (DW/regular)

14 31.82%
  • Ferroseed

4 9.09%
  • Gastly

5 11.36%
  • Axew

3 6.82%
  • Deino

5 11.36%
  • Chimchar

7 15.91%
  • Riolu (DW)

5 11.36%
  • Magnemite

3 6.82%
  • Swinub (DW)

2 4.55%
  • Vulpix (DW)

9 20.45%
  • Solosis

1 2.27%
  • Bagon (DW)

11 25.00%
  • Skarmory

4 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Reshilegend's Trade Corner~

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Klone View Post
    Hi, I'm after a d/w female Larvitar I only seem to find males ... I'd be willing to offer a worthy trade if you can help.
    Well most people prefer the regular ability on Tyranitar (sand stream) so I didn't really think of getting a DW Larvitar. However if you want I can try and get one for you

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes please as I am entering a level 10 Chibi baby pokemon cup and his ability will come in handy. Thank you

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I have the shiny Dratini plz

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @ Adam Klone
    Ah okay now I see why you want a DW one. I'll try my best to get one.

@chuwachuwa
    Depends on what you offer. I'll probably trade it for something shiny with good IVs.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you, if you get one before me I'll trade it for something I wouldn't have normally traded as I'm desperate

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey I would love the DW gligar
    I have female dw clamperl w/ rattled, seedot w pickpocket
    I dont believe I saw those on your list and your instructions are a bit long and tedious :/ so let me know what else they are supposed to have

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jessboofish View Post
    Hey I would love the DW gligar
    I have female dw clamperl w/ rattled, seedot w pickpocket
    I dont believe I saw those on your list and your instructions are a bit long and tedious :/ so let me know what else they are supposed to have
    I'll take Clamperl, thank you. If you look at the price list you can see that I trade DWF for DWF. I'm sorry that it's so much text here but I can try and make it more structured/better if you tell me what exactly is too long and what could be improved.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok so the gligar has 3-4 perfect IVs? Did you want clamperl to have the same? I dont know how to calculate I just take them to nimbasa

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok so the gligar has 3-4 perfect IVs? Did you want clamperl to have the same? I dont know how to calculate I just take them to nimbasa
    I'm offering both regular DWF gligars and IV DWF gligars. You can get a regular one for your clamperl.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok im breeding clamperl now (timid). I'll let you know later tonight or tomorrow when I can trade. Also what would you trade for just a regular ditto, because you say you have the german version. I'd be interested in breeding with it

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok im breeding clamperl now (timid). I'll let you know later tonight or tomorrow when I can trade. Also what would you trade for just a regular ditto, because you say you have the german version. I'd be interested in breeding with it
    Okay that's fine.
    You can trade me something random holding a pp max for my Ditto if that's ok for you.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi i don't know if i'm in the right place, but here goes.....

My brother thought that for some reason i didn't need my EV trained DW Politoed so he traded it. For a shiny Seedot....yes really.
    So now i have the main member of my rain team out. I'm here to look for a replacement.

I'm looking for an EV trained Lv 100 Drizzle Politoed. Please help!!

I am new to the forum stuff so i don't understand the rules but i have an amazing amount of pokemon, half are shiny or legends, sometimes both but i have little to no knowledge of IV's so i apologise in advance. (I have only just found out about IV dittos! WTF is that all about?!?)
    Please help.....it took me ages to properly train my DW Poliwag to my defensively tricky Politoed, hence why i am asking for one already trained. I understand that it will cost a fair bit to gain it so i will offer 2 pokemon for it, each holding an object of your choice.

Thanks for reading
    Breeding Quality Pokemon since '94

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinMunkee View Post
    Hi i don't know if i'm in the right place, but here goes.....

My brother thought that for some reason i didn't need my EV trained DW Politoed so he traded it. For a shiny Seedot....yes really.
    So now i have the main member of my rain team out. I'm here to look for a replacement.

I'm looking for an EV trained Lv 100 Drizzle Politoed. Please help!!

I am new to the forum stuff so i don't understand the rules but i have an amazing amount of pokemon, half are shiny or legends, sometimes both but i have little to no knowledge of IV's so i apologise in advance. (I have only just found out about IV dittos! WTF is that all about?!?)
    Please help.....it took me ages to properly train my DW Poliwag to my defensively tricky Politoed, hence why i am asking for one already trained. I understand that it will cost a fair bit to gain it so i will offer 2 pokemon for it, each holding an object of your choice.

Thanks for reading
    Okay so first of all I usually don't offer EV trained pokemon. Most of my offers are bred pokemon on lvl 1 so that everyone can train it on his own.
    Speaking of IVs, they're very important for competitive battling. At least as important as EV training. So I'd suggest you reading a guide on the internet to make sure you understand what they are. For example this:
    http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-bla...ividual_Values
    (I'll also post my own guide in the group Breeder's Elite in the near future )
    So I could basically trade you a DW poliwag with decent IVs which someone else can EV train for you (since I'm not offering EV training). I think there's a EV training request thread somewhere, if not you could post a new thread asking for help. Oh and also I just called it IV ditto because I don't want to write "ditto with good IVs" every time lol.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay Im ready when you are. My fc is 0734 3554 4646. message me when youre ready. I'll have the clamperl and pokemon with pp max

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay Im ready when you are. My fc is 0734 3554 4646. message me when youre ready. I'll have the clamperl and pokemon with pp max
    Awesome, I sent you a PM.