Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hottest Guy And Girl Characters From Video Games

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Jill Valentine, from the resident evil series.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For me....It would be "The Great Mighty Poo" From Conkers Bad Fur day.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i think the hottest girl in all of my gaming is the girl master cheif talks to or flame princess.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    also Sakura and cammy of street fighter

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lara Croft <3 Even tho she is a girl..I still love her.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah i like N a lot too... =)
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like lara croft from tomb raider,ummm.....i like jill valentine, rose from street fighter,etc
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Allistair from Dragon Age all the way!!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I still think The great mighty poo is the most attractive charecter in any game.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I personally like the New style of Male Pokémon breeders in X & Y xD I like Deadpool's Personality in the game, he's Hilarious xD
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks View Post
    Oh I think Cammy is one of my favourites from Tekken.
    Cammy's from Street Fighter. And on the subject of Tekken Nina Williams is quite good!

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!