Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hottest Guy And Girl Characters From Video Games

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Misty, Sabrina, Skyla, Elesa, and freaking Flannery OMG... >.>

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by UnDead View Post
    Lol Jeremy and Ella xD that's funny but I have love Volkner he's just amazing , idk about any 5th gen guys except for N
    N is pretty cute but a bit of a headcase, what with him growing up with Pokemon and being able to communicate with them and everything... Plus I don't really dig ponytails on guys but I can see what other people might think would appeal about him. I think his green hair is pretty groovy haha

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    Haha oh no Gary calm down! Wouldn't want you to get too excited now, would we? :P

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Haha I get what you mean Ella there on not really Many attractive guys in pokemon which makes me sad lol
    "Mata kondo da"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    Haha oh no Gary calm down! Wouldn't want you to get too excited now, would we? :P
    XD I'm perfectly fine. Oh yeah, also Fennel and Prof. Juniper...

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UnDead View Post
    Haha I get what you mean Ella there on not really Many attractive guys in pokemon which makes me sad lol
    I know I think it's just a typical thing with anything that revolves around Anime. Like you'll get you're average guys and then you'll get so many hot characters in the girls department that it's scary. It's like Anime revolves around hot girls! Don't get me wrong there are heaps of hot guy characters but I just think the amount of women that outweigh the guys is just insane :P

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    XD I'm perfectly fine. Oh yeah, also Fennel and Prof. Juniper...
    I just think they need to lose the lab coats, then they're deffinatley ten times hotter haha but then again that might be what appeals to you the scientific type!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just think they need to lose the lab coats, then they're deffinatley ten times hotter haha but then again that might be what appeals to you the scientific type!
    True, LOL. Fennel's so adorable. When she appears in the Dream World, she's so cute with her eyes and everything. Anime tends to focus on the eyes so much. It moves me

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    True, LOL. Fennel's so adorable. When she appears in the Dream World, she's so cute with her eyes and everything. Anime tends to focus on the eyes so much. It moves me
    Oh yeah haha put Fennels hair out of that girly clip and throw on some slinky clothes and she'd be perfect :P Haha and oh I absolutely love the detail and emotion they put into those eyes, I'm a huge fan of Anime and Manga!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh yeah haha put Fennels hair out of that girly clip and throw on some slinky clothes and she'd be perfect :P Haha and oh I absolutely love the detail and emotion they put into those eyes, I'm a huge fan of Anime and Manga!
    Lol you'd be rather hard pressed to not find any female slinkly dressed as looking far more attractive xD

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Read my mind! Haha

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nathan drake and solid snake <.< nobody picked the two best so I guess I will

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also my answer rhymed making it better

EllaJaneBinks Guest

Continuing On -

Male Bachelor 3 - Nathan Drake : Uncharted Series

So I haven't actually played the game, but up until now I'd been hearing a lot of talk from other sources about a certain character named Nathan Drake who was apparently quite a spunk. I've checked him out, quite figuratively, and I've come to realise what all the fuss is about. He really is a nice peice! It's get's me excited about playing the games and makes me realise that if you have a great character who looks realistic and believeable, not to mention hot, it can really add the icing to the cake, so to speak. This Nathan Drake fellow is as handsome as they come, seemingly the male version of super hot Lara Croft! Thank God we have a male version for us women to feast our eyes upon.

I'm telling you guys, anyone who can look that good in a pair of jeans and a dusty white shirt is welcome to come spend some time with me anyday!

Oh also, his game is produced by the guys who created Crash Bandicoot! So that makes him even cooler.

NathanDrakeU3.jpg

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    10. Coco Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot series)
    9. Nicole Hunter (007 - Bloodstone)
    8. Phoebe (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald)
    7. Iris (Pokemon Black, White, Black 2 and White 2)
    6. Samus Aran (Metroid Series)
    5. Rachel Teller/Brooke Burke (Need For Speed: Underground 2)
    4. Lucy (Pokemon Emerald)
    3. Flannery (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald)
    2. Natalya Simyonova/Isabella Scorupco (GoldenEye 64, GoldenEye 007, GoldenEye Reloaded.)
    1. Mia Townsend/Josie Merrin (Need For Speed: Most Wanted 05.)
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 03-06-2013 at 09:37 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.