Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hottest Guy And Girl Characters From Video Games

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Renegadeito View Post
    10. Coco Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot series)
    9. Zoe Nightshade (007 - Everything or Nothing and 007 - Nightfire)
    8. Phoebe (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald)
    7. Iris (Pokemon Black, White, Black 2 and White 2)
    6. Samus Aran (Metroid Series)
    5. Rachel Teller/Brooke Burke (Need For Speed: Underground 2)
    4. Lucy (Pokemon Emerald)
    3. Flannery (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald)
    2. Natalya Simyonova/Isabella Scorupco (GoldenEye 64, GoldenEye 007, GoldenEye Reloaded.)
    1. Mia Townsend/Josie Merrin (Need For Speed: Most Wanted 05.)
    You don't really dig bandicoots do you Nick :P?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    You don't really dig bandicoots do you Nick :P?
    She's kinda cute in the originals... In COTT and MOM she became semi-brattish.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Rangiku (sorry if spelling is wrong) and Soi Fon from Bleach also Rayne from BloodRayne and Tifa Lockheart from FF
    Last edited by Kurosaki Ichigo; 03-06-2013 at 09:44 AM. Reason: adding a female

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Continuing On -

Male Bachelor 2 - Snow : Final Fantasy Number 100 or something

I'm not sure what his purpose is in the game, seeing as my attention span wasn't long enough to keep me playing for a long enough period of time, only long enough to watch Snow march around looking fine searching for his long lost girlfriend. Something like that, anyway. Matter of the fact is that, even though I don't dig the beanie look, and that I find blondes to be cute as apposed to 'hot', I'd say Snow might be another exception.

There are quite a few good looking characters from the Final Fantasy Series, but I find the other's to be somewhat more boyish like and that doesn't really appeal to me as far as 'handsome' is concerned. Snow seems mature and hot-headed, not to mention brash, and the fact that he's still searching for his missing girlfriend is extremelly sweet!

Plus he rides that crazy motorcycle flying apparatus like machine. That's pretty damn hot, if you ask me.

Snow.jpg

EllaJaneBinks Guest

Continuing On -

Male Bachelor 1 - Ezio Auditore Da Firenze

Okay so here we are finally at number one. Personally, when it comes to this place, there is one person I had pictured as having this spot, and no one can take that away from me! For any girls that have played through the two Assasins Creed games that revolved around him, I expect they must surely understand how amazing dear Ezio is. I simple find him flawless and if there was someone I could bring out of a game, not like I'd ever have the choice, this would be the guy I'd choose!

From his Nobleman status to his rugged appearance and trained Assasin skills, there isn't much that Ezio can't do. He sneaks through the shadows and can traverse the roofs and towers of Rome and any surrounding area quicker and stealthier than a cat. Those magnificent dives he does off those Eagle Towers are just amazing and the way he walks is panther like, setting him up as such a dreamboat. Not to mention that sexy Italian accent and that face! Oh and those Assasin outfit's he wears? Woooh!

I enjoyed playing him so much that I near cried when I realised he wasn't going to be that big a character in the next game. There is simply nothing I can fault about this guy which puts him at number one in my opinion. He is the epitome of everything I like and he's just so adorable.

Pretty much if my suitor could be a game character (Court) this is probably who he would be :P

Hopefully, someone out there understands what I mean!

EzioAuditore.jpg video_games_assassins_creed_ezio_auditore_desktop_3891x5000_hd-wallpaper-836342.jpg Ezio 2.jpg

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pit can't fly without help. Stiill think he's cute
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well that's all lovely and whatnot but imo flannery takes it for pokemon and well tifa lockheart from final fantasy 7 :3

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Zero Suit Samus Aran from Metroid Prime. I only played her in SSBB though.
    Not Ping from Sleeping Dogs - non playable character but so cute.
    And if your going into anime also I would say Morgianna from Magi, Mei from Naruto, and Misty,Skyla. Flannery, and Iris despite her weird clothes from Pokemon.
    Last edited by blaziking; 03-06-2013 at 11:21 PM.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blaziking View Post
    Zero Suit Samus Aran from Metroid Prime. I only played her in SSBB though.
    Not Ping from Sleeping Dogs - non playable character but so cute.
    And if your going into anime also I would say Morgianna from Magi, Mei from Naruto, and Misty,Skyla. Flannery, and Iris despite her weird clothes from Pokemon.
    I agree with all of that I just don't know about Iris, people keep saying her but in it she kind of seems like she would be about 11 years old or something. I take that from the size of her character compared to the others, aswell as the young sound of her voice... But maybe not, the way she is portrayed to me though makes it seem like she's really young, so it's weird to hear people say she's one of the hottest chicks :P

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantitoking6 View Post
    well that's all lovely and whatnot but imo flannery takes it for pokemon and well tifa lockheart from final fantasy 7 :3
    Mmmmmhmmm Tifa Lockheart is an all time favourite! She's so cute!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    I agree with all of that I just don't know about Iris, people keep saying her but in it she kind of seems like she would be about 11 years old or something. I take that from the size of her character compared to the others, aswell as the young sound of her voice... But maybe not, the way she is portrayed to me though makes it seem like she's really young, so it's weird to hear people say she's one of the hottest chicks :P
    Hmm i dunno i always presumed she was like 15/16 which now i think about it is still kinda weird :0
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I also liked Jasmine in G/S/C/SS/HG

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pit and dark pit are cute
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshadowdragoness View Post
    Pit and dark pit are cute
    youve said pit already xP

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yuri from Tales of Vesperia!! <3 He is so awesome!!
    Watch me hit the cray button! 🔴