Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hottest Guy And Girl Characters From Video Games

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    including pokemon, Sabrina in her gen 4 suit, Zero suit samus, and toon zelda from spirit tracks
    Last edited by Dhomie; 03-10-2013 at 04:53 AM.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshadowdragoness View Post
    Pit and dark pit are cute
    Lol this makes me laugh >.< Somebody's in loooooove!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    Lol this makes me laugh >.< Somebody's in loooooove!
    Very true lol with Cynthia >.< Best pokemon girl ever

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Grrr Cynthia annoyed me with all her strong Pokemon and her hotness.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grrr Cynthia annoyed me with all her strong Pokemon and her hotness.
    Perfect combination strong and hot women. They're the best. If she wasn't a fictional character I'd have to track her down LOL

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by G Man Lance View Post
    Perfect combination strong and hot women. They're the best. If she wasn't a fictional character I'd have to track her down LOL
    No you wouldn't!!! Because you have Airea

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No you wouldn't!!! Because you have Airea
    Yeah thats true, I care about Airea way too much to do that but I would be Cynthia's friend

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Yeah thats true, I care about Airea way too much to do that but I would be Cynthia's friend
    I like the name Airea, is it her real name?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like the name Airea, is it her real name?
    Yeah its her real name. Her Grandpa named her

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Yeah its her real name. Her Grandpa named her
    Wow, that's really beautiful ^.^ Classy lady!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wow, that's really beautiful ^.^ Classy lady!
    She really is ^_^ I'm lucky this site allowed me to meet her and get to know her

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awh so cute ^^^
    "Mata kondo da"

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    xD all this talk of love is making me nauseous xP but I totally forgot one of the hot ladies Lilith from the borderlands series :3

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UnDead View Post
    Awh so cute ^^^
    Thanks Simone ^^ Cynthia is 3rd to me Airea 1st and you're 2nd Simone

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Love is nothing to be sick about :P