Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hottest Guy And Girl Characters From Video Games

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Jill Valentine, from the resident evil series.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For me....It would be "The Great Mighty Poo" From Conkers Bad Fur day.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i think the hottest girl in all of my gaming is the girl master cheif talks to or flame princess.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    also Sakura and cammy of street fighter

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lara Croft <3 Even tho she is a girl..I still love her.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah i like N a lot too... =)
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like lara croft from tomb raider,ummm.....i like jill valentine, rose from street fighter,etc
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Allistair from Dragon Age all the way!!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I still think The great mighty poo is the most attractive charecter in any game.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I personally like the New style of Male Pokémon breeders in X & Y xD I like Deadpool's Personality in the game, he's Hilarious xD
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks View Post
    Oh I think Cammy is one of my favourites from Tekken.
    Cammy's from Street Fighter. And on the subject of Tekken Nina Williams is quite good!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.