Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: should.....I......stay?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation should.....I......stay?

I've been really upset lately and now I have to ditch my baby. Cat that is. Should I leave so I'm not dumping on you all?
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Stay Moonshadow. You wouldn't be dumping on me, I'd be more than happy to listen to you and help whenever possible. Please stay

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *looks down with sad defeat and disbelief*
    -Voltaradragoness!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 223 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    pm me ur complaints

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Moonshadow, you're an awesome girl with lots of friends on and I as one of them would be more than happy to try and help with anything I'm able to and I'd also be more than happy to let you vent to me anytime you need to

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    gurl you'd betta stay if you need someone to dump on I'd be happy to be dumped upon but you gotta stay

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm sorry. On another forum someone prett muxh ruined my life on a fansite because vi was too upsetting. ...
    -Voltaradragoness!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I try to help my friends as much as I possibly can through good times and bad times. I'm always here and won't ruin your life buddy

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If u go I will pester u to come back like I am doing with Blade
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Stay I don't want you to go
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Look Moon, you'll have some rough times in life, but as I told G Man Lance, if some kind of trouble arises and it involves you. Don't quit. Stand up and fight whatever it is that troubles you.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm fighting hard. Man. Does life suck....
    -Voltaradragoness!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Don't forget you have friends that would more than happily listen and try to help you Moonshadow

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I guess. Sorry not used to that
    -Voltaradragoness!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It took me getting used too also Moonshadow, but you can always pm or vm me about anything