0 0%
  • 20 or less

1 5.26%
  • dont know

4 21.05%
  • other

0 0%

Thread: Hatching rate of shinys with shiny charm

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question Hatching rate of shinys with shiny charm

i wanna find out how long it takes people to hatch shinys with shiny charm
    please add the method you used in order to get your shiny i.e masuda method
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I breed 2 shiny and 1 took me like 400 egg and the other 500 egg
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking

I did the Masuda method and bred 2 shinies out of a 1000 eggs (Geodude and Swablu)
    (Quick explanation)
    ★Having one parent shiny doesn't do anything unless the Masuda method is used
    ★Have a foreign Pokemon breed (I highly recommend that it be Japanese) with a Pokemon from your cartridge (USA for mine)
    ★Make sure they are the exact same Pokemon (Ex. Glaceon x Eevee doesn't work. You need them both to be a Glaceon)
    ★This makes a greater chance of hatching a shiny:
    -The probability of encountering a shiny in the wild is 1/8192
    -With the Masuda method, the chance of hatching a shiny has been cut to
    ----- 1/1639 in Generation 4
    ----- 1/1366 in Generation 5
    ★BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION!!!!

☆☆☆LYRE DRAGON☆☆☆
    ☆"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people..." - Karen☆

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lyredragon View Post
    I did the Masuda method and bred 2 shinies out of a 1000 eggs (Geodude and Swablu)
    (Quick explanation)
    ★Having one parent shiny doesn't do anything unless the Masuda method is used
    ★Have a foreign Pokemon breed (I highly recommend that it be Japanese) with a Pokemon from your cartridge (USA for mine)
    ★Make sure they are the exact same Pokemon (Ex. Glaceon x Eevee doesn't work. You need them both to be a Glaceon)
    ★This makes a greater chance of hatching a shiny:
    -The probability of encountering a shiny in the wild is 1/8192
    -With the Masuda method, the chance of hatching a shiny has been cut to
    ----- 1/1639 in Generation 4
    ----- 1/1366 in Generation 5
    ★BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION!!!!
    Most of this is true.
    It doesn't matter at all from which country the foreign pokemon is (japan or any other foreign country). However, I'm not sure how this works with two countries that share one language so japanese pokemon will definitely work.
    Also the two pokemon you breed with don't have to be the same. Additional info: Masuda method AND shining charm combined: 1:1024, which is pretty high if you compare it to the regular 1/8192.
    I didn't start shiny breeding yet, so I can't really give you any examples.
    Last edited by reshilegend; 03-17-2013 at 08:34 PM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What i do to hatch shinies is shiny charm, shiny parents (one ditto, other depends if i have it), shiny japanese ditto, minor luck. If i were to spend one whole week hatching eggs using those items, i would get at a minimum 100-300 shinies. nonstop, no sleep, while eating, the whole shibang. it works for me. i'd probably get more, but i haven't tried it yet
    This is my Regular Gym team, do not underestimate my Legendary Gym team.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Densetsu Maisuta View Post
    What i do to hatch shinies is shiny charm, shiny parents (one ditto, other depends if i have it), shiny japanese ditto, minor luck. If i were to spend one whole week hatching eggs using those items, i would get at a minimum 100-300 shinies. nonstop, no sleep, while eating, the whole shibang. it works for me. i'd probably get more, but i haven't tried it yet
    the shiny parent have no impact on the baby you only need a foreign parents
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    alright. but i happen to get the them rather frequently. it's strange
    This is my Regular Gym team, do not underestimate my Legendary Gym team.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Densetsu Maisuta View Post
    alright. but i happen to get the them rather frequently. it's strange
    you're just lucky

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    what is a shinying charm and how do u get it

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adonnelly728 View Post
    what is a shinying charm and how do u get it
    It's a key item that you get if you complete your nationial dex. It increases the chance of getting shinies.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    almost there then just regice and articuno