Thread: Article: Pikachu Nintendo 3DS XL

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Article: Pikachu Nintendo 3DS XL

Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 49 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Might get this

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would love to, but I'm saving up for a MacBook...and I can't see myself dishing out $200 for it.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    I would love to, but I'm saving up for a MacBook...and I can't see myself dishing out $200 for it.
    I know I might get killed for this but would you not get a normal Laptop? Way cheaper and better to use.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol nah I won't kill you. I'm becoming an Apple lover lol. I love the performance and the OS on Macs and I think you can get some better programs. Plus they last forever and you don't need to buy virus software. I currently have an HP that runs on Windows Vista and it's lasted me since '07. Don't get me wrong, I love my laptop I have now, but it's slowing down, and battery is awful. If I were to get a regular PC laptop, I would defiantly go HP again. They seem to have it together ever since they started. However, with that also comes Windows 8...yuck! Windows 8 is plagued with problems and I hate the tiles.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is this only in America? Does anyone know if there will be some in Australia?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    Lol nah I won't kill you. I'm becoming an Apple lover lol. I love the performance and the OS on Macs and I think you can get some better programs. Plus they last forever and you don't need to buy virus software. I currently have an HP that runs on Windows Vista and it's lasted me since '07. Don't get me wrong, I love my laptop I have now, but it's slowing down, and battery is awful. If I were to get a regular PC laptop, I would defiantly go HP again. They seem to have it together ever since they started. However, with that also comes Windows 8...yuck! Windows 8 is plagued with problems and I hate the tiles.
    Fair enough you seem to have put some thought into it.Wow that's really good to get 6 years out of a Laptop!! For the Antivirus i just have the AGV freeware which works fine. One thing that put me off Apple is Itunes. Twice i lost all my music when it played up. I know people in college who brought the Macbook just for the brand and now hate it. But then windows 8 seems terrible. Best of luck anyway and hope you like it.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluJune12 View Post
    Is this only in America? Does anyone know if there will be some in Australia?
    I think you can order one from America if there's none in Australia.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I think you can order one from America if there's none in Australia.
    The problem with that is that the 3DS is region locked so it'd only be able to play games bought from the U.S. Makes things more difficult/time consuming relying on just imports.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    The problem with that is that the 3DS is region locked so it'd only be able to play games bought from the U.S. Makes things more difficult/time consuming relying on just imports.
    Ohhhh why do people make things so difficult? D:<