Page 4 of 513 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: The legend of Voltara dawn of shadows.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wind/poison/ice
    Female
    Name: Variant
    Color: Pure White/blue

A very alert dragon who is a bit aggressive, and protective. Nothing stands in her way, and will fight to the death. The shards of ice along her back are kept frozen because her body itself shoots icy cold air.The ice shards can split many item in two. Her look is quite deceiving, and others mistake her for a leader.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Its too late! Hes already part of me, im him and he is me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cool! That sounds awsome candy!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    STOP! STOP! PLEASE! *SCREAMS* NO! YOU CANNOT! I RAISED THEM, TOOK CARE OF THEM, I'M SORRY FOR TAKING HIM AWAY... BUT PLEASE... PLEASE!!!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Rrrraaaaaaaaaargh! *Roar echos and silences everything*

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok I will have the name of Voldameir. Male
    My original Form will be light blue scaled with green eyes.
    I cannot draw him but i will describe him. He has big teeth, claws, and wings filled with electricity.
    This Dragon uses its sharp claws to bolt electricity into its enemies. It can also shoot flames out of any part of its body. It can create powerful storms with his powers of fire, electricity, and Wind.
    If extra power is needed it will transform into its shadow build with the elements of shadow, fear, and poison. Its colors will be Gray with Red eyes and black wings of shadow.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No... Please... I beg you... I'm on my knees...

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Spare them. Spare the innocent souls.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok candy and warrior. Join in when ever.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Silence*

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nobody will toture me again!! Now die you dark angels!!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Get out of me!!!!!!!!
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    (Out of character) now would be a good time, to to rescue voltara and Venus from the shadows.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Roars again then shoots huge fireball at icy* Die!DIe!DIIIIE!!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    (sorry to budge in lol) I'll draw her soon XD