Page 501 of 513 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 7681

Thread: The legend of Voltara dawn of shadows.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *i spread my wings* you will never understand the dark. As a human i dispised the sun and light. I worshipped the moon and it's gentle chill. You will learn the ways. *i fly off*
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I reach out to grab you,but its to late*i look down at the ground and then look at my fist(this is where i go compleatly and utterly insane)
    I start growling and moveing around limply as i grit my teeth,the growling get louder*rrrrr..rrraaaah...rrrrr! RRAAAAARRR!!!*i then scream at the top of my lungs and my aura goes all the way up like a solar flare,and lightning come out of me*RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRR!!! MERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *you feel a paw on your shoulder* Z: Venus i know you hate us and your upset. Listen to me. If don't stop her now. We will never live to see the sun again
    -Voltaradragoness!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hypnosia also puts a hand on my shoulder and i finally stop*

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    H: Shes right venus
    -Voltaradragoness!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i look down. at my clawed feet sadly*

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    H: Venus. We don't have to kill her. Remember how spyro defeated cynder when she was curropted? We can still save her
    -Voltaradragoness!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    But....what if i.....*i get cut off by her hugging me tightly*

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Z: You won't lets go get her
    -Voltaradragoness!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I run after you*

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Z: Venus do you know where she could have gone?
    -Voltaradragoness!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *I don't reply and keep running*

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *you guys run into a huge cave and see me sitting on the far side*
    -Voltaradragoness!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I look at the floor and my eyes turn a milky white,fists trembling and claws glowing with a bright red light*

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *i don't notice you as i'm talking to some creatures*
    -Voltaradragoness!