Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to get a girl friend if your 12

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I GOT REJECTED BY HER . really sad

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just ask her out. See wat happens. And if she says no, then face facts, she dont want u
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KeldeoLikeABoss View Post
    Just ask her out. See wat happens. And if she says no, then face facts, she dont want u
    Congrats on sounding harsh to a 12 year old kid. 'Face facts she doesn't want you'? I wonder if you heeded your own advice before you started trying to steal other people's girlfriend's. Just because you've had a bad few days with being rejected for obvious reasons, doesn't mean you've gotta start being harsh and taking your sadness out on other people. Just think before you act OK?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by neon the eevee View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear that... D:
    May I ask what happened...?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok well i made her a picture and gave it to her. then at lunch i waited for her to be with under 5 friends near her (cus she has around 11 friends) and i just assked her out she said she will think about it. the next day she said no does not matter theres plenty more fish in the see

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh and my friemds(not my best friends) keeps saying‘‘ u got rejected by ....‛‛ and i tell them‘‘ at least i have the balls to ask‛‛ XD

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Go on ya!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by neon the eevee View Post
    Sad. But in a few weeks you'll be over with it. Everyone gets rejected once.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    in the first message in page 2 at the bottom i wrote see not sea

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It is appropriate for all ages because some people get there first BF/GF in primary school.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok in my opinion, you should wait in a couple of years and enjoy your childhood while it lasts. When I was 12 I couldn't handle being in a relationship so I would break it off, just remember you have all your teenage years, don't rush finding a girlfriend, you need to find the right one who you will be happy with and get on with very well. Just be yourself and don't try so hard when being around her, start off with being friends and work your way from there. I'm 15 and in love with with a britsh guy with a sexy accent which really did catch my attention, We were best friends but we both started to like each other...Now he means everything to me <3 and he had also commented before. He was the (TheRealLoneRenegade)
    Last edited by Georgia; 05-19-2013 at 01:03 AM.