Thread: Experienced IV Breeder/Trainer Wanted!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Experienced IV Breeder/Trainer Wanted!

Hey there everyone I'm looking for a massive favor. I'm building up a team for the upcoming PGL Tournament this coming week, and I'm looking to go a little further than EV training.
    I'm looking for a few Pokemon to be bred for me, don't worry about EVs, I can sort them out now, but I'm in dire need of a few Pokemon for my team.

Tyranitar - Adamant nature (0 Speed IV).
    Metagross - Adamant nature (14 Speed IV).
    Cresselia - Sassy nature (0 Speed IVs)

I also require a Rotom. No IV training needed on it, but it just needs to have Modest nature and Hidden Power of Grass.

Whoever can do these for me, I'll thank you in advance and will tell you that you'll be greatly rewarded, be it Shinies, Legendaries or Event Pokemon.

Thanks for reading!

TRLR

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i can try my best on tyranitar as i belieive i have one myself that i can breed from
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm currently breeding modest rotoms and I'm also offering them in my shop. I could breed one with HP grass, but I can't guarantee all IVs that rotom needs will be good because of the hidden power. I'll try my best though.
    Also, if thunderfromdownunder doesn't have any success with T-tar (which I hope won't be the case ) I'll try breeding one as well.

EDIT: Nevermind, the first rotom I checked had HP grass. lol
    IVs of this rotom:

HP 10-11
    Atk doesn't matter, it's a rotom xD
    Def 31
    SpAtk 20-21
    SpDef 31
    Speed 16-17

I hope that will be ok.
    Last edited by reshilegend; 03-18-2013 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Found rotom with HP grass

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderfromdownunder View Post
    i can try my best on tyranitar as i belieive i have one myself that i can breed from
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    I'm currently breeding modest rotoms and I'm also offering them in my shop. I could breed one with HP grass, but I can't guarantee all IVs that rotom needs will be good because of the hidden power. I'll try my best though.
    Also, if thunderfromdownunder doesn't have any success with T-tar (which I hope won't be the case ) I'll try breeding one as well.

EDIT: Nevermind, the first rotom I checked had HP grass. lol
    IVs of this rotom:

HP 10-11
    Atk doesn't matter, it's a rotom xD
    Def 31
    SpAtk 20-21
    SpDef 31
    Speed 16-17

I hope that will be ok.
    Thanks to both of you! Very much appreciated.
    Would either of you know how to get Cresselia, or Beldum/Metang/Metagross? Seeing as they're non breedable?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLoneRenegade View Post
    Thanks to both of you! Very much appreciated.
    Would either of you know how to get Cresselia, or Beldum/Metang/Metagross? Seeing as they're non breedable?
    Well the only way of getting cresselia with the exact stats you want is using RNG. Can't help you with that though, sorry. You could also soft reset if you haven't caught your cresselia yet, but it would take a ridiculous amount of time.
    And you can actually breed beldums with dittos. I'd really like to help you with that, but I don't have a ditto with good IVs yet (besides some dittos with a single 31 IV).
    Btw is that rotom good enough for you?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    Well the only way of getting cresselia with the exact stats you want is using RNG. Can't help you with that though, sorry. You could also soft reset if you haven't caught your cresselia yet, but it would take a ridiculous amount of time.
    And you can actually breed beldums with dittos. I'd really like to help you with that, but I don't have a ditto with good IVs yet (besides some dittos with a single 31 IV).
    Btw is that rotom good enough for you?
    Alright. I'll try RNG Cresselia. Yup you can help with Beldum and Rotom is perfect thanks!
    I gtg now school. Bye!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram