Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What pokemon/typing matchup would you like too see

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Poison/Steel, Dragon/Fighting, Bug/Psychic and Dark/Psychic :v
    I think, that Dark/Psychic type pokemon will be good one with only one weakness - x4 to bug (as I calculated.) and immunity to psychic. Dragon/fighting will be good offensive one. Poison/Steel and Bug/Psychic will be just awesome. Anyway they will be awesome for me.
    CoroCoro revealed two Dark/Psychic Pokemon, Maika and Karamanero (Japanese Names btw. I'm 99% sure they'll be called Inkay and Malimar in English.)
    All the other new stuff here.
    Dark/Psychic is a pretty good typing I must say. I'm a bit disappointed that Xerneas is pure Fairy and not something like Fairy/Steel, but it's okay.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    CoroCoro revealed two Dark/Psychic Pokemon, Maika and Karamanero (Japanese Names btw. I'm 99% sure they'll be called Inkay and Malimar in English.)
    All the other new stuff here.
    Dark/Psychic is a pretty good typing I must say. I'm a bit disappointed that Xerneas is pure Fairy and not something like Fairy/Steel, but it's okay.
    OMG same I thought it was gonna be part Steel-type! Whatever I still like the Fairy-typing :3 I like the Dark-Psychic-typing, and those squids will definitely be good supporters for my team with that attack Turn Over. The big squid looks pretty cool too! ^^
    GUESS WHO'S BACK