Thread: 1st Gen

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

1st Gen

Would anyone mind trading me a bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle and pikachu. I just bought a 3ds and pokemon diamond, and I did not know that it didnt include my original 4. I started out with pokemon red and I have not played a single one since then. Also can anyone recommend me another good pokemon game, I heard black and white 2 were pretty decent

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Black/ White 2 are so far the best, most advanced games that I've played thus far in Pokemon, and I've played every single one since Pokemon Blue when it came out in 98'. Diamond was OK, but doesn't compare to B/W 2 at all.

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne786 View Post
    Would anyone mind trading me a bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle and pikachu. I just bought a 3ds and pokemon diamond, and I did not know that it didnt include my original 4. I started out with pokemon red and I have not played a single one since then. Also can anyone recommend me another good pokemon game, I heard black and white 2 were pretty decent
    I'd trade you but my Internet doesn't seem to like my 4th Gen games. But I can tell you that Black 2 and White 2 aren't decent... They are freaking awesome!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pikachu can be found in the wild in Gen 4. Liberty Garden (I think it's called)

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking Most likely to trade

I would give you all four but what do you have to offer?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've heard good about B2 and W2, but I'm not sure if you'll follow the story with playing Black or White, it is a sequel, after all. And I would get you those if I wasn't very busy atm
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it would be a little harder to understand b2 and w2 but they are freaking awesome well worth the money