Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starter evolutions

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    lol garbage sounds like my bin XD

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i don't think any r real but would be cool if they were

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    Flaffy already has an evolution.... It's called Amphros.
    Actually it's called "Ampharos"
    THE DRAGON's DEN - DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=563

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    These are all fake in case nobody noticed yet... That pokedex is missing the newly revealed Pokemon
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chuwachuwa View Post
    This is Fake because if it was real there would be pics and how would people know without nintendo officially saying they were proper pokemon and PLUS it would have been on pokemon smash

Plus most of the names are silly anyway like Oozie (or whatever) and there was one called something like Toilelite they are just bad names did you really think this was real?
    The person who made the list has long since admitted that it's fake. However, I can't say that any new pokemon must be fake simply because it has a dumb name. I'm sorry to say, I can easily find already existing Pokemon with (in my opinion) rather stupid names. Like Lickilicky, for example. Seriously? They couldn't come up with anything better than 'licky' used twice back-to-back in the same word?
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)