Thread: Your Pokemon Aspirations! :)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Your Pokemon Aspirations! :)

Everyone has hopes, dreams and aspirations. And with some luck and hard work these aspirations can come true.
    But what I want to know is what do you hope/dream/aspire to do in terms of Pokemon?
    Personally for me, it is a long kept dream of one day going to the Pokemon World Championships and doing something great there (Paging Nintendo! ).
    What are your Pokemon hopes/dreams/aspirations?
    Anything from just playing the game until you're old and grey to just simply having fun there are no bad suggestions.
    So tell me what your goals are!

TRLR.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My goal is to complete the national pokedex! I don't like fighting, the greatest pleasure for me is catching trading and maybe one day also breeding pokemon! good luck with your aspirations!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Breed a shiny. I've never bred one. I want to breed either an eevee or vulpix. XD

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    To become an accomplished breeder and be able to breed more shinies than my shiny Eevee. I am currently trying to breed another one now. I want to be able to have an Eevee bred for each evolution it has. I also would like to become a competitive battler and actually start EV training and that so I just don't level up a Pokemon just to defeat Pokemon on the game, but to actually be able to fight and defeat other trainers outside of the AI on the game.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    get a ligit lv100 eevee pokemon team and become pokemon video game master just like ash.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A skilled RNGer, so far I can only do gender, shinyness and nature, I'm hoping to learn IVs.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    To become a champion battler and shiny breeder
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine is too become the ultimate dragon master the world has ever seeeeen!!!!!!!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want to be the Master Ranger!!
    #needsmega