Thread: Original 151

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Original 151

Hello all, i jut recently picked up a 3ds and white 2 so far i love them. Although i have a few questions, Is there a way to get any of the original Pokemon in the game, I am mainly looking for Squirtle, Bulbasuar, Charmander, and Pikachu. The last pokemon game I had was yellow and alot has changed.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There are certain original pokemon that will progressively become available to you as you play through the game, but to obtain those 4 that you mentioned you'll have to trade with somebody that has them.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Unless you have a Pokemon Diamond and a seperate ds, you won't be able to do really, anything about it, or you can cheat and use Pokebuilder or PokeGen
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 207 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Or you can trade for them over WiFi with someone who has what you are looking for

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i could breed you a pichu which evolves into pikachu