Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vote for your Easter PokeBay Event Pokemon!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Lightbulb Vote for your Easter PokeBay Event Pokemon!

It's back!
    I want you to give me the best ever Easter Pokemon idea and I'll pick the best entry!
    Your vote can be anything, from the cool and awesome to the crazy and outlandish, it's up to you!
    I'll make this Pokemon on PokeGen, and it will be distributed after that. However, no illegal moves/abilities. This is so the event can be used in Random Matchup and tournaments from Nintendo.

Cheers!

TRLR

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think a ghost type. Jesus meant to be reborn? I'm not christian, but the idea isn't an egg pokemon (Togepi or exeggcute) and it's not Buneary/Lopunny

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Buneary that knows gift and bounce

Present *

Or a yellow torchic if that's possible

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want a Rayquaza as it has long bunny like ears
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shiny Togepi
    Trait: Modest

-Present (I love one!!)
    -Extrasensory
    -Morning Sun
    -Secret Power (Ice)

Togepi would be the best easter pokemon. Since it comes from egg, the egg shell is still attached to it's body (Too bad it isn't in pink or purple color). Quoting from Diamond and Pearl pokedex, it's shell is said to be stuffed with happiness that it shares with kindhearted people. Since TRLR is a kind hearted person giving away event pokemon, this should fit him perfectly. It can be evolved to Togekiss to have decent moves such as Aura Sphere, Extremespeed, and others.

BTW, whatever happened to april 10th?
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code = 2194 7159 2540

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It kind of has to be a togepi..

Here's what I think it should be...

Shiny togepi
    Gentle
    Level 10
    Female

Can't think of anything else...

I agree with the move set above. :-)

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can we please break away from the tradition of eggs and bunnys. I think going based on the tradition is kind of played out and boring.

I'm thinking of shiny Arcanine because it would always be loyal like any dog you would of owned as a child and lets be honest a lot of kids at some point want a pet and a lot of the ones I knew wanted it to be a dog.

I'd say lvl 50 adamant nature
    Moves: Close Combat, Extremespeed, Thunder Fang, and Flare Blitz

Thanks for another giveaway TRLR

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Lance View Post
    Can we please break away from the tradition of eggs and bunnys. I think going based on the tradition is kind of played out and boring.

I'm thinking of shiny Arcanine because it would always be loyal like any dog you would of owned as a child and lets be honest a lot of kids at some point want a pet and a lot of the ones I knew wanted it to be a dog.

I'd say lvl 50 adamant nature
    Moves: Close Combat, Extremespeed, Thunder Fang, and Flare Blitz

Thanks for another giveaway TRLR

True true as TRLR said it could be anything. But Arcanine's defensive stat is horrifying sort to speak.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawkman View Post
    True true as TRLR said it could be anything. But Arcanine's defensive stat is could horrifying sort to speak.
    Thats what EV training is for

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Lance View Post
    Thats what EV training is for
    Anyways may the best win !! Either way we'll end up with something.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Shiny Torchic

I'd like it to be shiny torchic its a very eastery pokemon
    You could give it a dream world ability like speed boost

With hasty nature

And with moves

Flamethrower and
    Crush claw
    Last edited by kakari; 03-25-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawkman View Post
    Shiny Togepi
    Trait: Modest

-Present (I love one!!)
    -Extrasensory
    -Morning Sun
    -Secret Power (Ice)

Togepi would be the best easter pokemon. Since it comes from egg, the egg shell is still attached to it's body (Too bad it isn't in pink or purple color). Quoting from Diamond and Pearl pokedex, it's shell is said to be stuffed with happiness that it shares with kindhearted people. Since TRLR is a kind hearted person giving away event pokemon, this should fit him perfectly. It can be evolved to Togekiss to have decent moves such as Aura Sphere, Extremespeed, and others.

BTW, whatever happened to april 10th?
    April 10th is coming!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree bunaery or togepi more of bunaery though

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Torchic <3
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm feeling creative... xD

Shiny Exeggcute @Lucky Egg
    Trait: Harvest
    Modest Nature
    ~Bestow
    ~Moonlight
    ~Barrage
    ~Confusion
    Lol here's the gimmick xD Lucky Egg is funny for obvious reasons... Harvest is for when farmers harvest the chicken eggs, bestow is like giving you a present, moonlight is for staying out late trying to find eggs, barrage is for EGG WARS!, and confusion is for how confused you get when you can't find an egg xD

It can also be a viable tank once you change around some moves, but for the matter of Easter I think the set should be humorous as this xD

Also, TLR... To be usable in competitions make sure that you have a legitimate TID and SID; they have ways to check such things. Also, in case there's a hidden ability (such as exeggcute's harvest), make sure you give it an extra byte of size 1x64 i believe it was..
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 03-25-2013 at 11:11 PM.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK