Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ROM Game...

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

ROM Game...

I'm not sure if you've heard of a ROM hack or not, but it's basically when we edit and change a Pokemon game to essentially create our own. It's very amusing and interesting if you have the patience, and I've been making one. My main problem is that I want to incorporate all new Pokemon in this, and I can't come up with a lot!

I'm basically asking for any ideas you have as to what you think should be a Pokemon, and if it's possible for me to design it, I'll include it in my hack (and give you credit for the idea, of course)!

I attached what I have so far. Note, these are not final images. They are essentially concept art, just in sprite-form, if that makes sense...

****Looking for ideas for starters!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 05-05-2013 at 09:47 PM.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I could possibly create some sprite artworks and concept sketches for you on my 3DS with this application I have that lets me draw digital art :/ ?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    I could possibly create some sprite artworks and concept sketches for you on my 3DS with this application I have that lets me draw digital art :/ ?
    That'd be awesome ! I actually have some sketches that I'm having trouble making into sprites; do you think you could take a look at these as well?
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    That'd be awesome ! I actually have some sketches that I'm having trouble making into sprites; do you think you could take a look at these as well?
    Yeah sure! I actually bought this digital art software for my 3DS but haven't had much chance to use it - other than doodling and doing sketches and stuff Just send them to me however you want and we'll figure something out!!

I'll create a little practice sprite and attach it here so you can see how it looks
    Last edited by EllaJaneBinks; 03-29-2013 at 06:45 AM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You should make like a dead spirit that is on fire or a electric crab

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Here's a Pokemon I created Lol :P I own it so nobody steal it! o.o

No Name.jpg

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

No Name.jpg
    It's a martial arts bug!
    I'm not great artwise but I can envision ideas for Pokemon and sometimes get them onto paper. I can also envision plot, character and item ideas if need be?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLoneRenegade View Post
    It's a martial arts bug!
    I'm not great artwise but I can envision ideas for Pokemon and sometimes get them onto paper. I can also envision plot, character and item ideas if need be?
    Haha yup! He is Bug/Fighting ^.^

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

No Name.jpg
    I like it! It's really good. Do you have an e-mail address that I could send my sketches to?
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLoneRenegade View Post
    That's helpful! I actually have the entire plot mapped out, but ideas for characters, Pokemon, and items would be helpful! Most importantly, actually, are one-off trainers that I'm having problems with. I have plans for a lot of them but can't come up with anything. Any ideas would help!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have some tilesets/maps that you can use if you want. I tried mapping with advance map a long time ago and still have some routes, villages and cities that could be useful for your game.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can help with suggestions and stuff.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    I have some tilesets/maps that you can use if you want. I tried mapping with advance map a long time ago and still have some routes, villages and cities that could be useful for your game.
    That would be awesome!! I'd love a tileset since I can't find many I like and I'd love to see your maps!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseryn View Post
    I can help with suggestions and stuff.
    Suggest away !
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can come up with a legendary pokemon. Want me to?
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!