Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ROM Game...

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleytheDarkAngel View Post
    I can come up with a legendary pokemon. Want me to?
    Yep! Any ideas at all!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Black and yellow fox like pokemon with black feathered wings.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What about, if at the end of the game, there's a tower, with a floor for each type? And then, on each floor, there is one trainer: The type master. And u could use people off here as well for the masters! (Such as moi! Lol! Just kidding! I suck at battles!) Or, if u like the idea of people off here being in the game, add them in!!!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yea! Name a trainer after me! Lol and have me use and umbreon and ninetales!!
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Oh yeah sure, I'll pm it to you sorry for the late reply.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I did try my hand at a Pokemon family. I call it the 'Eye Family'.
    I'll post pics of them later, but it starts with I-Eye which evolves at Level 30 into Bi-Eye. Bi-Eye has two choices of evolution: Tri-Eye which is obtained via leveling up holding a Razor Claw after Level 45. Or Fly-Eye which is obtained via leveling up while holding the Pretty Wing after Level 50.
    I-Eye is Psychic/Steel with the Ability Levitate, Bi-Eye is Steel/Dark with the Ability Levitate, Tri-Eye is Dark/Electric with the ability Levitate, Fly-Eye is Electric/Steel with the Ability Levitate.

Have also given PokeDex entries to all 4. They are as follows:

Pokedex No #???: I-Eye:
    Single Eye Pokemon.
    Psychic/Steel.
    It can change the focus of it's eye like a zoom on a camera to increase or decrease the power and range of it's attacks.

Pokedex No #???: Bi-Eye:
    Uni-Lense Pokemon.
    Steel/Dark.
    It is merely two I-Eyes fused together by electromagnetics. The power of it's two eyes fused together is tremendous.

Pokedex No #???: Tri-Eye:
    Visual Pokemon.
    Dark/Electric.
    It retained it's metallic body and gained multiple sword like claws in the evolution process. It tries to speedily swipe opponents as it spins through the air.

Pokedex No #???: Fly-Eye:
    Winged Eye Pokemon.
    Dark/Flying.
    It retained it's metallic body and gained wings in the evolution process. It uses the cannons and jet engines on the wings to fire attacks while flying at high speeds.

Interestingly enough, everytime this family evolves they lose 1 type in place of a new one.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    I don't know if you're intending on using Pokemon that also exist or not, but I have a couple ideas for evolutions and such. I'm not the best artist but I'd definitely try a hand at sketching stuff if you want to describe something to me. PM me and let me know

PS. Great idea! XD
    Poison Type Veteran

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Papaya, I remade the first town with the new tiles. I can send you the image if you want.
    Still working on the other maps

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Krowito View Post
    I don't know if you're intending on using Pokemon that also exist or not, but I have a couple ideas for evolutions and such. I'm not the best artist but I'd definitely try a hand at sketching stuff if you want to describe something to me. PM me and let me know

PS. Great idea! XD
    I'll be using some existing Pokemon, like Skarmory, and giving them baby forms and such xD Lol if you come up with any ideas I can try to create most of them
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can you make a raineon rainbow type check my profile for pics

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lowlite Town2.jpgLowlite Town.jpgRoute 1.jpg
    For those who are interested, here you can see the graphical update in a couple of screenshots. Can't really make them larger but I hope you get an idea of what it will look like
    Last edited by reshilegend; 05-01-2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Added another screenshot

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll come up with some gym leaders and for the tower idea, could I be set up as the fire/dragon with the name Shadow(whichever is open)
    This is my Regular Gym team, do not underestimate my Legendary Gym team.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol need ideas for starters! Can't think of anything good..
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A dolphin, a lion and a koala xD

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Sprite Updates

I found someone on DeviantArt (Endrasa) and they've agreed to help with sprites! Here are two new sprites (s)he sent me!

5vzuh5.png
    These Pokemon will appear in the game. Thunper - Static Pokemon - Normal/Electric and Blecholl - Gray Pokemon - Ghost
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 05-09-2013 at 01:22 AM.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK