Thread: Anyone trading a TOTODILE, LEAFEON, or GLACEON?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question Anyone trading a TOTODILE, LEAFEON, or GLACEON?

IAnyone trading a TOTODILE? I don't care about the gender, nature, or ability.

I can usually only trade on weekends so I will comment on this thread when I can trade, that is if someone has commented that they want to trade.

I can discuss with you what I am willing to trade for what you have but here is a list of some of what I have so you have an idea about what I have. I have for trade CHARMANDER, BULBASAUR, SQUIRTLE, CHIKORITA, CYNDAQUIL, LAPRAS, PACHIRISU, EEVEE, TOGEPI, and more

I have already gotten the leafeon and glaceon so I do not need to trade for them anymore. Sorry! :P
    Last edited by Doodlebugtsc; 04-21-2013 at 02:50 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebugtsc View Post
    Anyone trading a TOTODILE, LEAFEON, or GLACEON? For the TOTODILE I don't care about the gender, nature, or ability.
    For the LEAFEON and GLACEON I care though, because I can't breed them for I have HG/SS. For LEAFEON I want a male, with a Jolly nature, and any ability but run away. For GLACEON I would like a female, Modest nature, and any ability but run away.

I can usually only trade on weekends so I will comment on this thread when I can trade, that is if someone has commented that they want to trade.

I can discuss with you what I am willing to trade for what you have but here is a list of some of what I have so you have an idea about what I have. I have for trade CHARMANDER, BULBASAUR, SQUIRTLE, CHIKORITA, CYNDAQUIL, LAPRAS, PACHIRISU, EEVEE, and more
    Hi. I have none of these Pokemon in Gen 4, but I wished to point out, that only Eevee has the ability Run Away. The ability is lost when it evolves. Vaporeon has Water Absorb, Flareon has Flash Fire, Jolteon has Volt Absorb, Umbreon and Espeon have Synchronize, Leafeon has Leaf Guard and Glaceon has Snow Cloak. Therefore meaning it is impossible for any of Eevee's evolutions that appeared at the time of Generation 4 to have Run Away without using a program like PokeGen or a hacking tool of some kind.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLoneRenegade View Post
    Hi. I have none of these Pokemon in Gen 4, but I wished to point out, that only Eevee has the ability Run Away. The ability is lost when it evolves. Vaporeon has Water Absorb, Flareon has Flash Fire, Jolteon has Volt Absorb, Umbreon and Espeon have Synchronize, Leafeon has Leaf Guard and Glaceon has Snow Cloak. Therefore meaning it is impossible for any of Eevee's evolutions that appeared at the time of Generation 4 to have Run Away without using a program like PokeGen or a hacking tool of some kind.
    Ok, thanks!!!!!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking yes

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebugtsc View Post
    Anyone trading a TOTODILE, LEAFEON, or GLACEON? For the TOTODILE I don't care about the gender, nature, or ability.
    For the LEAFEON and GLACEON I care though, because I can't breed them for I have HG/SS. For LEAFEON I want a male, with a Jolly nature, and any ability. For GLACEON I would like a female, Modest nature, and any ability.

I can discuss with you what I am willing to trade for what you have but here is a list of some of what I have so you have an idea about what I have. I have for trade CHARMANDER, BULBASAUR, SQUIRTLE, CHIKORITA, CYNDAQUIL, LAPRAS, PACHIRISU, EEVEE, TOGEPI, and more
    ill trade to totadile for cyndaquil

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a Totodile I would trade, but I'm looking for Treecko, Mudkip, Piplup, or Gible. Either one is fine.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoph£r View Post
    ill trade to totadile for cyndaquil
    Thanks sorry for not getting back with you sooner. I'll reply to you again whenever I can trade!!!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry I don't have those pokemon yet!!!!! Thank ya though

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a totadile and need a chikorita

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Glaceon

I have a Glaceon I can trade. I'm not looking for any specific Pokemon, just one that is over level 70.

*For a tournament.

BUUUT...mine is a male.
    Last edited by madihammons; 04-15-2013 at 04:47 PM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm sorry I bothered you but I kinda forgot about this thread Ive gotten the pokemon by now. Thanks for your help though!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

i have totodie

wanna trade

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a tododile I can trade from my diamond version. You don't have to give up anything for it. Unless you have the TM substitute
    COM AT MI BREW

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah I've got a totodile to trade, I'm looking for cyndaquil and chikorita if you can help me out.