Thread: Pokebay Battle Tower: The Partner Exhibition

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6

Pokebay Battle Tower: The Partner Exhibition

Welcome to Pokebay's first Battle Tower Exhibition. For this competition I am searching for 21 brave challengers to take a stand and prove that they have the single best Pokemon partner here on Pokebay. Competitors will need to have nerves of Steelix as the the only way to advance up the tower is through an outright victory in a 1 vs 1 Pokemon battle.

THE RULES:

1. A participant must use the same Pokemon all the way through the competition.
    2. No hacked Pokemon are Permitted.
    3. No Legendary Pokemon are permitted.
    4. No Pokemon with the abilities Sturdy or Wonderguard are permitted.
    5. The use of focus band/sash and "choice" items are not permitted.
    6. Moves such as Perish song, Destiny Bond, Explosion, Final Gambit, Self Destruct and OHKO moves are banned from use.
    7. Participating Pokemon must be Lv. 100.
    8. No Disconnecting or forfeiting
    9. Winner must send me a battle video as proof of victory.

*If any of the above rules are breached, the culprit may be subjected to disqualification from this tournament, as well as future tournaments.*

*Rules are subject to change before competition begins, but participants will be notified.*

HOW THIS WORKS:
    Once I receive 21 dedicated applicants the tournament can commence (hopefully by this coming Monday, if not before). You will be assigned a random number and that will be your original starting position in the Battle Tower. The first two trainers (both Number 1) will battle each other in a 1 vs 1. The winner of this will then progress to battle in the next floor (i.e. Trainer 2) and then in the next floor (i.e. Trainer 3) and so on until a trainer reaches the last trainer on the twentieth floor. If you are defeated, you are immediately knocked out of the competition and your successor proceeds to the next floor (you're winning streak will be recorded). Both the trainer who succeeds in conquering the twentieth floor and the trainer with the longest winning streak will win prizes [TBC] and be recorded along with their partner Pokemon in the first ever Pokebay Battle Tower Exhibition, Floor of Fame!!!

TO ENTER:

To enter, all you need to do is PM me the Pokemon of your choice, its ability, its item (if any) and it's four moves (moves can be changed between battles as long as I am given due notice). Please note that I am the host of this tournament, but will not be participating in it, so all Pokemon used here are kept anonymous until the first battle begins.

Do you and your partner Pokemon really have what it takes? There's only one way to find out...

Welcome to PokeBay Battle Tower!!!
    Last edited by Baby Koga; 03-28-2013 at 03:43 PM.
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Competitors:

-Ella
    -Nick
    -Thunderfromdownunder
    -Caseryn
    -Coshi
    -Amy
    Last edited by Baby Koga; 03-31-2013 at 04:01 PM.
    Poison Type Veteran

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    sure im up for it
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderfromdownunder View Post
    sure im up for it
    You have to PM an application to Robin.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.