Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: League of Guilds

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

League of Guilds

We've tried to form clans in the past, and they inevitably failed... So this is how I'm gonna try to organize it...

Firstly, Reply here if you'd be interested in joining any clan/guild if they were to exist. If we get a lot of responses here, we can divide up the people and see how many guilds we can form and then anyone interested in managing their own guild can apply to be a guild master, then you all can join the guilds! Simple!

After this has been achieved, which it hopefully will be, we can begin clan wars! To organize wars, I'll make a calender of wars after all guilds have been formed. This way, it's organized similar to a sports league and there's no confusions or mis-communications that can happen. To further organize the wars, each clan will have a defined war team with the members numbered.

For guild spirit, each guild must have support banners for specific roles in the guild. Remember, to join a guild, you don't need to battle. You can be an artist (To design banners) or a breeder, or maybe a combination of them all. Guilds also need to have a theme/cover Pokemon to be easily differentiated.

Lastly, to keep the new guild-system alive unlike the previous one that failed, we will have a league of guilds! A league in which all guild leaders talk about what they think should be a universal rule for all guilds, banned pokemon/items, etc. This way it's all fair, because everyone helps make the rules, like the UN! I'll also accept people not from the guilds into this group so that you can part in this system. We will also accept universal artists, or other roles I may not have thought of into this group.

So, Post here if you're interested in being in/managing a guild! If I get a lot of support we'll make this system work out nicely!

New System Plan:
    • Each clan will appoint a Secretary of Defense, and these members will all meet in the Defense Council and decide what items, moves, Pokemon, etc. are not fair for battle.
    • Each clan will have a Clan Master, whom will be responsible for managing clan wars, in-clan events, and most importantly, Guild Masters will all meet in the Head Council and determine when wars shall be held!
    • Each clan will also have a Head Lawyer that will meet in the Council of Law. Together they all decide which rules should be Universal to each clan. Each individual Lawyer may decide to make a law more strict or less strict for affairs within the clan, however
    • Each guild member must have a position and their position(s) need to be displayed by a userbar in their signature. If they have more than one position, they may choose to only display one bar.
    • You must have your war team listed and ready to go before all wars begin. Each war team must be the same size for both guilds at war, and wars consist of multiple battles.

List of Guilds to Join:
    (Note: Until we have an increased interest, let's stick with these 5 clans for now)

Team Tropic - PapayaPerson
    - Konan
    - Courtito
    - chuwachuwa
    - Blazeyuki213
    - Aura the Riolu
    - Marco32
    - ResTyle
    - MORNING SUN
    - (No Longer Hiring)
    Generation Xtreme - TRLR
    - SharkMark2000
    - thunderfromdownunder
    - Kira Vs L
    - Rebecca
    - Nido
    - Zeus X
    The Sacred Elements - Caseryn
    - Coshi
    - zetamaxwell
    - Candy
    - Blaze the Cyndaquil
    The Dragon Knights - Shadowdeo
    - Densetsu Maisuta
    - faroegirl
    - (Not Ready for war)
    Kakari's Tribe - Kakari
    - AshleyTheDarkAngel
    - Master Lance
    - Natural Harmonia
    - Xx.Truffledude12.xX
    Pokemon Ranger Squad - Krowito
    - Kiwi
    - KB
    - (Not Ready for War)

Tell a lot of people on the sight to sign up! I'll have a number here of interested members so we can all keep track: A lot now... lol
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 04-28-2013 at 04:48 PM.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think I might be interested...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That sounds awesome

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh come on! We need some more responses here dudes...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CoshiTheHeartOfSteel View Post
    That sounds awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseryn View Post
    I think I might be interested...
    What are you both interested in doing? Joining a pre-existing guild/clan or making your own?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Building my own, I guess.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ill have a think about it

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Building my own, I guess.
    What would you name and/or theme it? I'll make a list and I'll add yours up there so people can join!

Oh I made a list btw xD Check the original post for the list of possible guilds to join/manage!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Um.. The sacred elements, and you only use grass, fire, flying, water for battles.
    Last edited by Caseryn; 03-30-2013 at 10:45 PM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Um.. The sacred elements, and you only use grass, fire, water for battles.
    KK I added you !
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could I make a guild? If yes,I would like it to be called The Depths, and you can only use water and dark pokemon.

Join now on Papayaperson's thread, Leauge of Guilds!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We're getting somewhere! Everyone, strive to join a clan! We have 4 clans to choose from! Remember, to join a guild, you don't need to battle! You can design artwork, breed, or EV train as well!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just as a heads up, anyone can be in my clan, using any Pokemon provided they aren't hacked, clones, PokeGen or legendary.
    Also Papaya can you put on the list of members for GX: SharkMark2000 and thunderfromdownunder (Current Members). And Rebecca (Pending Member).

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Should I make a group for the sacred elements?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Should I make a group for the sacred elements?
    Yep! You can also invite to that group to get people to join your guild, just include in the description that it's a guild.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK