Thread: A Shiny Guide

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

A Shiny Guide

Hello pokebay members I`m here to help people who need help with her shiny breeding or soft reset I will help you with nature and stuff

Masuda Method (Shiny Breeding)

Base

Well I least everyone know the base 2 pokemon with different langage

Example : Male Japanese Scizor and Female English Scyther : Shiny Scyther

Chance

Gen IV : 1 in 2,048 Gen V : 1 in 1,365.3 Shiny Charm : 1 in 1,024

Nature

Hold a everstone

Example :Scizor Adamant Holding a everstone and Scyther Jolly : Black and White 50% Adamant Black2 and White2 : 100% Adamant

Individual value

The baby pokemon will take 3 Iv of any of the parents

If you want the baby with a 31 Iv in a stat use a power item

Example : Scizor 31 Iv in attack holding a power bracer and a scyther : 100 % 31 Iv In attack
    Ps: The power item won`t give max Iv to the baby pokemon He will only give the same Iv to the baby

Eggs will hatch faster when you have a pokemon with the ability flame body/magma armor in your team

Soft Reset

Base

Battle with a pokemon and if he is not shiny Click L R Start and Select at the same time

Chance

1 in 8,192 Shiny charm : 1 in 2,730.6

Nature

If you have a pokemon with the ability synchronize at the lead spot there's a 50% chance that the wild pokemon will have the same nature as the pokemon with synchronize

Example : Espeon Bold vs Uxie : 50% Bold Uxie

Always have a False Swipe pokemon
    Pay attention to the foe move
    Don`t use pokemon with effect spore ability
    Don`t use toxic or will-o-swipe
    Use Thunder wave or Spore

That was my guide I hope it will help you

My quest story

Last quest : Regirock Adamant ( Complete )
    Current quest : Regice ( Modest )
    Future quest : Zubat ( Timid )
    Tell me if I help you
    Last edited by Grey Fullbuster; 06-27-2013 at 04:14 PM.
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not bad, but there's something that you can make better:
    Instead of "Always have a Flame body pokemonn it will be faster" something like "eggs will hatch faster when you have a pokemon with the ability flame body/magma armor in your team".
    You can also try to explain synchronize better like "If you have a pokemon with the ability synchronize at the lead spot there's a 50% chance that the wild pokemon will have the same nature as the pokemon with synchronize."
    Hope that helps

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I understood it
    Thanks for the advice
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services