Thread: The PokeBay Awards!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Cool The PokeBay Awards!

Hello everyone!
    This is the voting thread, for the PokeBay Awards.
    How it works is quite simple! You will see a list of awards you can nominate people for, and you must nominate one person for each award. You may only nominate one person per award. You may also nominate someone for more than one award. So, without further ado, these are the awards:

Main Awards:

Most Inspirational PokeBay Member of the Year Award.
    New Member of the Year Award.
    Most Popular Member of the Year Award.
    Best Male Member of the Year Award.
    Best Female Member of the Year Award.
    Best Senior Member of the Year Award.
    Best Intermediate Member of the Year Award.
    Best Junior Member of the Year Award.
    Best Trader of the Year Award.
    Best Forum Poster of the Year Award.
    Most Helpful Person of the Year Award.

Side Awards:

Funniest Member of the Year Award.
    Best Sportsman of the Year Award.
    Best ChatBox Member of the Year Award.

Prestegious Award:

Hall of Famer of the Year.

All Awards are fairly self explanatory, except for Junior/Intermediate/Senior Awards. Junior Members are classed as age 8 - 13, Intermediate Members are aged 14 - 20 and Senior Members are 21+.
    Hall of Famer of the Year Award is someone who you think is the best of the best, works hard or is just pleasant to be around.

Anyone can be voted for these awards, so get voting! You have until 29th June 2013 to decide!

TRLR.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do we post a comment on who we nominate or pm you the nominations

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CoshiTheHeartOfSteel View Post
    Do we post a comment on who we nominate or pm you the nominations
    PM me please.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Btw, just in case someone asks, no you cannot nominate yourself.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This looks fun! I know who I'm nominating
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleytheDarkAngel View Post
    This looks fun! I know who I'm nominating
    Me too!
    #needsmega

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've already nominated 2 people! They are totally awesome on here!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gspill it casy!!!! Jk
    -Voltaradragoness!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No way! Lol! I'll tell who I voted 4 AFTER the awards...

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Fine....
    -Voltaradragoness!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why do u wanna know so bad??

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I idk who to choose :/ and I no I will not get nominated for anything xD
    "Mata kondo da"

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Honey am I allowed to Nominate you?
    Last edited by Georgia; 08-05-2013 at 06:09 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When is this taking place?
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Because I do x3
    -Voltaradragoness!