Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News: New Pokemon X and Y information will be revealed next week!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

News: New Pokemon X and Y information will be revealed next week!

Hey everyone!

I'm here to bring you an exciting announcement! According to a trailer for next week's Pokemon Smash trailer, Junichi Masuda will be bringing out some new information on the games. The official trailer can be found right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHiHp...ature=youtu.be.

There are two flash cards shown in the trailer, however these have had the images blocked by the show to keep the element of surprise. A group of children are later seen staring at the
    flash cards and later we see an image of the battlefield from the original trailer, but the image of the thing that is the cause of the announcement has also been blocked.

So after months of speculation, we're finally getting real news! So what is your view on this? Leave a comment about what you think about the news!

Until next time!

TRLR

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just saw a YouTube video on that

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I should probably go and buy a 3ds..

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseryn View Post
    I should probably go and buy a 3ds..
    Exactly same here! It's a funny story actually that I was looking at one of those sites that compare prices of an item from various retailers, and apparently, a store here is selling 3DS'es for $299. Then I look up the 3DS XL in the same store... $299 again!
    A choice between a tiny screen that means I have to slouch and go all hunchback over, or a bigger screen to help not cause me any physical damage... Only one obvious choice!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLoneRenegade View Post
    Exactly same here! It's a funny story actually that I was looking at one of those sites that compare prices of an item from various retailers, and apparently, a store here is selling 3DS'es for $299. Then I look up the 3DS XL in the same store... $299 again!
    A choice between a tiny screen that means I have to slouch and go all hunchback over, or a bigger screen to help not cause me any physical damage... Only one obvious choice!
    A 3DS screen is not so small that it causes physical damage to anyone nor does it force anyone to hunch over. In fact, I can't think of a device since the tamagotchi Giga Pets that was so small that hunching over was required, not to mention the 3DS XL isn't that fantastically bigger than a 3DS, going from 3+ inches to 4+ inches. On the other hand, having more memory on the XL and the longer battery life, is an appropriate consideration when comparing the two.
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 03-31-2013 at 07:59 PM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    A 3DS screen is not so small that it causes physical damage to anyone nor does it force anyone to hunch over. In fact, I can't think of a device since the tamagotchi Giga Pets that was so small that hunching over was required, not to mention the 3DS XL isn't that fantastically bigger than a 3DS, going from 3+ inches to 4+ inches. On the other hand, having more memory on the XL and the longer battery life, is an appropriate consideration when comparing the two.
    You haven't seen me with a DS Lite then!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLoneRenegade View Post
    You haven't seen me with a DS Lite then!
    I can't imagine the problem with even a DS lite, since I own one... I guess indeed I haven't see you with one o.O

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've got a dsi XL, and a ds lite. I only use the lite for trading between my games, since I discovered that it still sort of worked even though my dad ran over it. :-)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aw that's annoying I wanna know
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just a guess, but it might be these 2 Pokemon released a few days ago-pokemon.jpg
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastion View Post
    Just a guess, but it might be these 2 Pokemon released a few days ago-pokemon.jpg
    I THINK i saw i that it was a fake....
    #needsmega

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The author admits below that these are his own drawings, and besides that the designing of the sprites is amateurish. There are no outline highlights and they barely pay attention to lighting
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah I saw these months ago. Totally fake.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wish it was in English but woo! I cannot wait!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It would be preety cool, but no. :|
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE