Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy's backstory: Live it!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yay im excited for my first RP

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How long until we start??? I'm so excited!!!! *Jumps up and down squealing *

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i can be the little baby as long as im rainbow colored,know outrage,copycat and if you have the same moves can i have them,can fly for a minute and become invisible for a minute and *say in cute voice*make rainbows. plz plz plz plz

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hehe sounds pretty close to what Aura and I came up with! (She can ship shape into other pokemon too and yes! she has wings) here is the LOL, "official" pic: she also knows all flying and fighting type moves....and a special move "rainbow type" http://www.pokebay.com/forums/album....achmentid=3736

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im in i cant remember the chart lol, im lazy but here we go, im a riolu, named Aura, who has a baby girl named Sun, and is in love with Candy. He knows Aura sphere, blaze kick, earthquake, sky uppercut, and telepathy. Im a boy and a rare breed of riolu, with only one other of my kind, Nico, my brother. There, nico was revealed just now so any questions, pm me. Im ready to rp, also there is my own rp to join as well!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Eeeeee!!!!! *Keeps jumping randomly and everyone stares*

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Uuuuuuhh....im still kyurem
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is going to be fun

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CoshiTheHeartOfSteel View Post
    This is going to be fun
    OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #needsmega

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    okay we are ready! I shall post the thread to start on Sunday. From there, we begin!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yay

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    AWWWWW YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    #needsmega

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    THIS IS GONNA BE SOOOO EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can join and what is an rp?