Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Facts about me you may not know!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We all should totally do that! :-)

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I dont...im kinda shy and um well...kinda weird (i admit it,I FEEL SO ASHAMED!!!!)
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilladon View Post
    I dont...im kinda shy and um well...kinda weird (i admit it,I FEEL SO ASHAMED!!!!)
    I'm shy too! Nothing to be afraid of!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hahah you guys learn German too XD That's awesome. I've just started learning it so I'm pretty much a beginner
    why are there two moons.
    why did jackson do a flip at the end of stress come on is it from stress or frustration.
    why does girls girls girls exist.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im not shy!im weird!!!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    nobody will judge you! I know that I'm weird....trust me. You don't wanna know....xD

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    IM SO WEIRD THAT SOMETIMES I MISTAKE SUGAR FOR SALT!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOL

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm SO VERY OUTGOING!!!
    #needsmega

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    2 things I'd like to say...

1. It seems to me that most bullies tend to pick on people to make them feel better about themselves. Granted, others just simply think it's fun, or that it'll impress others. Personally, I feel sorry for them, thinking that this is what they have to do to be noticed or liked. ...And if any of them read this, they'd probably want to beat me up, swearing the whole time that they don't want or need my pity. *rolls eyes*

2. You skipped fact #7

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryala View Post
    2 things I'd like to say...

1. It seems to me that most bullies tend to pick on people to make them feel better about themselves. Granted, others just simply think it's fun, or that it'll impress others. Personally, I feel sorry for them, thinking that this is what they have to do to be noticed or liked. ...And if any of them read this, they'd probably want to beat me up, swearing the whole time that they don't want or need my pity. *rolls eyes*

2. You skipped fact #7
    Oh lol thanks for telling me xD