Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MewTHREE/New Mewtwo form?!?!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

MewTHREE/New Mewtwo form?!?!

Hey guys, there are HUGE rumors going around that Mewtwo will have new forms or be an entirely different pokemon altogether! Anyone have any info they can post on here to tell me more and if this is real or not? D:

Here is the link that I've seen. The new "form" should also make an appearance in the new movie as well!
    http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1874244...x_y_forms.html

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Godspeed is basically is what you'd get if you translated 'ExtremeSpeed' from Japanese. This of course comes from the film, 'ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo's Reawakening' so I'd highly doubt these rumours are true. Just more speculation IMO.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I found a picture of this "New form"

It's on my group.

Link: http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group....achmentid=4744

Hope this helped! XD

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They're rumors and it does seem a bit fake tbh BUT f you check out the news about the upcoming Genesect movie, it says something in Japanese about us not knowing the "real" mewtwo yet and that Mewtwo has changed a lot since his last two movies so who knows what he's been through.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would tend to doubt a new in-game form of MewTwo as it's been too long since MewTwo was released with no changes. Plus for those of us who don't keep up with the Anime/Movie it would make very little sense.

MewThree honestly sounds rediculous to me. Mew & MewTwo makes sense given the story (in both the games and the anime) but again, after all this time to have either 1) another clone of Mew or 2) a clone of MewTwo would seem like GameFreak are really reaching for ideas.

Just my opinion, obviously I have no idea what will/won't be in the game.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry that the pictures in black and white! Mewtwos new form is in the background.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    New form, new mewtwo, or rumor, either way, there is an odd picture on Serebii that shows what I think may just be another addition to the Mew family. Nothing confirmed yet, and I think we all agree that Serebii is a reliable source.
    http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
    Speculate!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I welcome the idea of it! Some of my friends don't and seem to think of it as a "cop out" to bring back old fans of pokemon. I see it as a way to make Mewtwo more relevant in competitive play! Either way it could just be all a lie, regardless I think it's safe to say that I will be watching this move. lolz

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    If that's a new form of Mewtwo - I have to say that I like it much better than the original one It looks less scary and alien like to me.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    If that's a new form of Mewtwo - I have to say that I like it much better than the original one It looks less scary and alien like to me.
    I think the new form (if it is real) doesn't look as good as original mewtwo. Don't get me wrong I love the idea of new forms but this looks so... unproportional. The head is way too large compared to the body imo.
    The head reminds me of this here for some reason.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    I like it so much better too! Lol it looks like an actual alien imo, but definitely scarier O.o It looks like it would abduct me and slowly dissect me O.o At least regular Mewtwo looks like it would be quick and painless...
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would much prefer this to be an evolution of MewTwo as opposed to a new form or new separate Pokemon. I was thinking about legendary Pokemon evolving the other day wondering how long it would be before Nintendo got one in that evolved. Who better than the original genetically modified Pokemon?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I guess evolving Pokemon seems liked a possible direction. Manaphy can breed. (yes, I know they breed Phione :/ ) Phione can be considered an legendary in some sense, and can breed, Heatran have genders. It's possible... I don't think it is an evolution though. The more I look up the facts, that the trailer says we apparently don't know the "real" Mewtwo and how he's changed since his last movies, the more these new pictures seem to be more and more likely true. Plus that revelation of new Pokemon coming out in The coming week... The anticipation... >.<

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The whole point of a legendary Pokémon, is that there's only ONE. However, in the anime, it gas been hinted that there are more legendary Pokémon than you think. So, why not let THEM evolve?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So yeah, since it's confirmed now I have to say it looks way better in battle than on that poster. Sugimori artwork is kinda nice as well.
    I think I could get used to it.
    What surprises me is that no name was revealed, seems like they want to push the speculation about it. (New form or entirely new pokemon).
    I really can't imagine evolved legendaries though. In the past we always had forms and I kinda liked the idea. We'll see.