Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MewTHREE/New Mewtwo form?!?!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The leaked poster images labels it as Mewtwo's "Eclair Forme", so I'll take it as fact for the time being. And I'll assume that this forme will be more defense-oriented, since Mewtwo as it is is very attack-oriented.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLoneRenegade View Post
    Godspeed is basically is what you'd get if you translated 'ExtremeSpeed' from Japanese. This of course comes from the film, 'ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo's Reawakening' so I'd highly doubt these rumours are true. Just more speculation IMO.
    Ha. You were wrong XD
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokegod View Post
    Ha. You were wrong XD
    He isn't really wrong since he used the words "doubt" and "IMO." Had he said the rumors are completely, undoubtedly false or he knows for a fact that it's incorrect that'd be one thing, but he didn't. js

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokegod View Post
    Ha. You were wrong XD
    I never said this was 'definitely' fake. I didn't believe that it was real so it's my opinion. Personally, I'm allowed to have my own right to say what I want without having to have someone who clearly lacks the maturity of their age to state 'Ha! You were wrong!'
    And besides, at least I put my own opinion in here so that others could either agree or disagree. So really you can't 'ha' me if you actually made no opinion of it whatsoever. Also what a way to ruin the flow of a good thread, so I've gotta congratulate you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    He isn't really wrong since he used the words "doubt" and "IMO." Had he said the rumors are completely, undoubtedly false or he knows for a fact that it's incorrect that'd be one thing, but he didn't. js
    Exactly. Unlike Pokegod you actually looked back at what I said and didn't automatically go 'Ha!' for being wrong. And as I said it's my opinion and whether or not I'm right it is only my opinion and not a reliable statement. But thank you anyway for at least having the consideration to go back through what I've said. Unlike some people.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    ahhh all said and well but isnt ditto a failed mew eperiment making him mew 3 in a way

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheF1reCracker View Post
    ahhh all said and well but isnt ditto a failed mew eperiment making him mew 3 in a way
    No... Ditto isn't...

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheF1reCracker View Post
    Ditto is a clump of cells that lack a definite molecular make-up, so it is therefore just a freak of nature that has no shape, and can therefore take any shape.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ditto is a blob. How DARE you disrespect blobs! >:-(
    Last edited by Caseryn; 04-08-2013 at 09:54 PM.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseryn View Post
    Ditto is a blob. How DARE you disrespect blobs! >:-(
    No offense to Ditto.. lol it's an awesome.. blob
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good. Because I love ditto's. XD *Hugs ditto*

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got the press release I was expecting (it came a day later because I forgot it's a U.S. company that doesn't work weekends ). Unfortunately there's no new info, just says what's on pokemon.com which is a little disappointing as I was hoping for a little more clarification.

The Screenshots section of the news has been updated with screenshots of the new mewtwo in action.

Also, the New Pokemon section of the news has had a better quality picture of new Mewtwo (one sent with the press release) added for those interested.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think this ugly form of mewtwo is real here have a look at my link

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2013/...t-like-mewtwo/
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakari View Post
    I think this ugly form of mewtwo is real here have a look at my link

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2013/...t-like-mewtwo/
    that's the same thing shown in this thread and in the News section of the site... js

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    If that's a new form of Mewtwo - I have to say that I like it much better than the original one It looks less scary and alien like to me.
    ...you think the new mewtwo looks LESS like an alien? When I first saw the new mewtwo I thought it was a pokemon version of a xenomorph or something like that...the normal mewtwo looks like a POKEMON, this one here looks like an alien.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So far every legendary pokemon has had their own movie. If there was a new form, the creators of the game would say they're making a new movie.
    Legendaries, shinies, and fusions. Non rival the combination of all three.