Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MewTHREE/New Mewtwo form?!?!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew number 10000000 View Post
    So far every legendary pokemon has had their own movie. If there was a new form, the creators of the game would say they're making a new movie.
    Well it's real now. And it features in the 16th movie so, yeah.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's not just called "Extremespeed genesect" it's called "Extremespeed genesect: Mewtwo's reawakening" besides, when Keldeo changes forms, it's still called Keldeo. Maybe we should think of newmew as mewtwo's "Resolute form" and yes, I do currently believe it will be a form Change. I love changing Pokémon's forms, Meloetta and Keldeo's were the best. :-)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew number 10000000 View Post
    So far every legendary pokemon has had their own movie. If there was a new form, the creators of the game would say they're making a new movie.
    Ho-Oh, Groudon (it was a fake, not a real one, so this is arguable), Azelf, Mespirit, Uxie, Cresselia, Phione(can be considered a legend. Arguable), Heatran, Landorus, Tornadus, Thundurus, and Meloetta were not in any movies, for starters.

Second of all, Mewtwo will be in the new Genesect movie.

Thirdly, a new form doesn't indicate a new movie, for the reason I listed in the first thing I mentioned.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Personally, I think we've had enough 'form changing' from gen 5, that seemed to be the theme with the legendaries in that game. I'm hoping this new Mew (Mewthree??) will be a female version of Mewtwo, it looks pretty feminine compared to Mewtwo, it is also smaller and less stocky.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    Personally, I think we've had enough 'form changing' from gen 5, that seemed to be the theme with the legendaries in that game. I'm hoping this new Mew (Mewthree??) will be a female version of Mewtwo, it looks pretty feminine compared to Mewtwo, it is also smaller and less stocky.
    Ugh. A female mewtwo might just be stupid enough to drive me away

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennelito'sHelp View Post
    Ugh. A female mewtwo might just be stupid enough to drive me away
    Stupid? C'mon, Mewtwo upgrade is a female, what could be better? But seriously, look at it. You can't say that doesn't look female, in all honesty, whether you like it or not.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Stupid? C'mon, Mewtwo upgrade is a female, what could be better? But seriously, look at it. You can't say that doesn't look female, in all honesty, whether you like it or not.
    In all honesty I must say I don't see the femininity in it, personally. I hope they don't make it female...

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    Ho-Oh, Groudon (it was a fake, not a real one, so this is arguable), Azelf, Mespirit, Uxie, Cresselia, Phione(can be considered a legend. Arguable), Heatran, Landorus, Tornadus, Thundurus, and Meloetta were not in any movies, for starters.

Second of all, Mewtwo will be in the new Genesect movie.

Thirdly, a new form doesn't indicate a new movie, for the reason I listed in the first thing I mentioned.
    Actually Heatran was it was just a slave Pokemon in Arceus and the Jewel of Life in thepast it didn't seem like much of a legendary in that movie though.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Keitaro787 View Post
    Actually Heatran was it was just a slave Pokemon in Arceus and the Jewel of Life in thepast it didn't seem like much of a legendary in that movie though.
    Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

Regular Mewtwo and then a female Mewtwo... I will disown Mewtwo as my favorite Pokemon if they tried something like that. :/

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennelito'sHelp View Post
    In all honesty I must say I don't see the femininity in it, personally. I hope they don't make it female...
    Pffff... I was just speculating. Anyway, they'll probably make it genderless like most legends.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What about Heatran? i've been waiting for another pokemon like him... (Or her, lol)

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    http://pokebeach.com/2013/04/corocor...w-mewtwo-forme
    So it's just a new form and not an entirely new pokemon. That doesn't really surprise me, they called kyurem's forms "new pokemon" too.
    I hope it's a defensive form, I really doubt it has high physical attack because they showed many special moves in the trailer.
    Maybe the japanese mewtwo event triggers something in XY when you transfer it (like the celebi event when gen 5 came out).

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    http://pokebeach.com/2013/04/corocor...w-mewtwo-forme
    So it's just a new form and not an entirely new pokemon. That doesn't really surprise me, they called kyurem's forms "new pokemon" too.
    I hope it's a defensive form, I really doubt it has high physical attack because they showed many special moves in the trailer.
    Maybe the japanese mewtwo event triggers something in XY when you transfer it (like the celebi event when gen 5 came out).
    I'm thinking either it's more defensive, or has higher Special Attack and Speed but lower defenses.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm just going to through it out there that Mewtrio sounds better than mewthree

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

New Mewtwo been confirmed as a form :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rTyPZGdEyyc watch this this video till the end

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)