Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: [Updated!] Pokemon Smash X & Y Information!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    Rumor has it this new form is the Eclair Forme. Which could mean one of two things...
    1. Eclair supposedly refers to Lightning or Flash in Japan, which makes sense for the combat with Extremespeed Genesect.

2. This game's location is based in, of all places, France... (Eclair? Pastries? France? Anyone?)
    Well for point 2, that'd make sense to me. I thought in the first video they released of gameplay that I saw something that looked similar to the Palace at Versailles, and for that matter, the Grounds at Versailles. That wouldn't surprise me... But I thought eclairs were Italian?
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Well for point 2, that'd make sense to me. I thought in the first video they released of gameplay that I saw something that looked similar to the Palace at Versailles, and for that matter, the Grounds at Versailles. That wouldn't surprise me... But I thought eclairs were Italian?
    Ok, so Eclair means lightning in France apparently, not Japan. Either way, point one seems to make some sort of sense as well but no, the word Eclair indeed originates in France. Still a silly name

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    You could also see the Eiffel Tower!
    #needsmega

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Still hopes that any of the islands in this region may resemble the UK.*

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i do not like it

i love it

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm gonna say it loud and clear Arceus are you blind or bored this creation is awefull please get rid of it from existance

This is my opinion everyone is intitled to there own opinion

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira Vs L View Post
    I'm gonna say it loud and clear Arceus are you blind or bored this creation is awefull please get rid of it from existance

This is my opinion everyone is intitled to there own opinion
    Since it's (mpst likely) a forme of Mewtwo, man would be the one to blame for this one. Not Arceus

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Since it's (mpst likely) a forme of Mewtwo, man would be the one to blame for this one. Not Arceus
    True I suppose in a way however it was arceus who created man who inturn created mewtwo so it's all arceus in the out come of it
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 96 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love this pokemon!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey I'll take it it looks kind of cool.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I swear to Dog if that thing has something to do with two pokes combining/fusion stuff or some derp like that again I am NOT buying it...
    And Kira, I 100% agree with you.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I swear to Dog if that thing has something to do with two pokes combining/fusion stuff or some derp like that again I am NOT buying it...
    And Kira, I 100% agree with you.
    Might I suggest just not catching that pokemon instead? The game itself might be really good... js

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Might I suggest just not catching that pokemon instead? The game itself might be really good... js
    I don't want to support the game in any way if the pokes are as horrible as this one here. (Not bashing anyone's opinions here, I simply think that this so called "mewtwo" is not a mewtwo anymore...)

+ I wanted to rant about the starters, EVERYONE is going to choose Fennekin. Every. One. Unless they have this "I've always chosen the water starter so I'll do that again" thing.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I don't want to support the game in any way if the pokes are as horrible as this one here. (Not bashing anyone's opinions here, I simply think that this so called "mewtwo" is not a mewtwo anymore...)

+ I wanted to rant about the starters, EVERYONE is going to choose Fennekin. Every. One. Unless they have this "I've always chosen the water starter so I'll do that again" thing.
    Odds are there will be a lot worse in this new gen, but odds also might be that there will be some really amazing Pokemon. Though many say the Trubbish and Vanillite line were the worst of Gen 5, I tend to say, Gen 5 gave us over 100 other Pokemon to choose from. I don't think this one Mewtwo thing should ruin another 100+ potentially really awesome Pokemon. Odds are, you aren't gonna use it anyway :3

I'm choosing Fenniken too, but I don't want it. Chespin looks like a toy and Froakie looks pretty gross. Fenniken looks the best, but I really wish my options were better. :/

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    this new Mewtwo looks really weird but I wont judge it until its moves,type(s) and stats are revealed plus its kinda cool in a different way
    but I just dont know why they would mess with a very well known and popular pokemon I hope they don't ruin Mewtwo doing this
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean