Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Article: [Updated!] Pokemon Smash X & Y Information!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hope it's a form change... For some reason I LOVE form changes!!!! XD

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OMG! it took me a while but if this new pokemon is in pokemon X and Y and its a form of Mewtwo that means Mewtwo will be a catchable
    pokemon in this game super happy the only game I have that can get a Mewtwo is HeartGold but when I get this game I can get him IN 3D!! wooo
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    OMG! it took me a while but if this new pokemon is in pokemon X and Y and its a form of Mewtwo that means Mewtwo will be a catchable
    pokemon in this game super happy the only game I have that can get a Mewtwo is HeartGold but when I get this game I can get him IN 3D!! wooo
    or it could be an event. All other legends who change forms are events if I'm not mistaken. (besides the Kami Trio, and their form changes are pretty close to events in the difficulty it is to obtain them)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    or it could be an event. All other legends who change forms are events if I'm not mistaken. (besides the Kami Trio, and their form changes are pretty close to events in the difficulty it is to obtain them)
    You're most certainly correct on this. It'd be interesting how it'd be obtainable within game, as an event or perhaps even obtainable in the wild. Which would make it the first legendary (if I'm correct?) to be obtained neither via an event or a remake of a prior game.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLoneRenegade View Post
    You're most certainly correct on this. It'd be interesting how it'd be obtainable within game, as an event or perhaps even obtainable in the wild. Which would make it the first legendary (if I'm correct?) to be obtained neither via an event or a remake of a prior game.
    Depends on what you mean by the first legendary. The first legend with a new forme in the wild? If so, yes. The first indeed.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm going to reserve judgment until more is revealed, however I think bringing back older pokemon seems like a cool idea. On the other hand I'm much more interested in the regular pokemon and the starters than the legends, although personally I think Xerneas looks really cool. I really want to see the evolved starters and some more new non-legendary pokemon.
    This new Mewtwo...Well considering Mewtwo is so powerful and popular it kinda seems pointless to give it a new form/evolution while so many other pokemon could have new evolved forms, imo.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Depends on what you mean by the first legendary. The first legend with a new forme in the wild? If so, yes. The first indeed.
    That's precisely what I mean.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A couple of things to say:

1) This newmew better NOT be a different form of Mewtwo, changing forms seemed to be the running theme with gen 5 legends, I don't want it to carry on into gen 6 because it means a lot of events that probably require you to go to a Game shop or something.

2) Slyveon looks great, but doesn't fit in with any type we have at the moment (unless you count normal) so I'm guessing there might be a new type introduced. Maybe a 'fairy' or 'light' type?? And I prefer the Japanese name Ninfia, it sounded better.

3) And if we are very very lucky, the fire type starter might not actually be fire/fighting type!! Hoooray! I'm hoping it looks elegant in its final evolution.

4) We might also be able to design characters, if you watch the advert, in one scene the male hero is wearing glasses, then in the next he's not!

5) Roller-skates!!!!
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    A couple of things to say:

1) This newmew better NOT be a different form of Mewtwo, changing forms seemed to be the running theme with gen 5 legends, I don't want it to carry on into gen 6 because it means a lot of events that probably require you to go to a Game shop or something.

2) Slyveon looks great, but doesn't fit in with any type we have at the moment (unless you count normal) so I'm guessing there might be a new type introduced. Maybe a 'fairy' or 'light' type?? And I prefer the Japanese name Ninfia, it sounded better.

3) And if we are very very lucky, the fire type starter might not actually be fire/fighting type!! Hoooray! I'm hoping it looks elegant in its final evolution.

4) We might also be able to design characters, if you watch the advert, in one scene the male hero is wearing glasses, then in the next he's not!

5) Roller-skates!!!!
    1. Every gen has events. Gen 6 will have them too. According to the poster, it's Mewtwo's Eclaire Forme.

2. Sylveon looks like a Ghost.

3. Open to opinion.

4.The glasses disappearing has been confirmed by Nintendo to be a glitch, not a purposeful removal of glasses. But yes, self designed characters would be cool.

5. Those skates look so slow...

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1. Every gen has events. Gen 6 will have them too. According to the poster, it's Mewtwo's Eclaire Forme.

2. Sylveon looks like a Ghost.

3. Open to opinion.

4.The glasses disappearing has been confirmed by Nintendo to be a glitch, not a purposeful removal of glasses. But yes, self designed characters would be cool.

5. Those skates look so slow...
    1) I know it'll have events, I'm just hoping it's catchable ingame. And now I have a craving for french pastries.

2) She looks nothing like a ghost, if anything she's most likely to be a bug type.

3) Agreed.

4) Nooooooooo!!! I feel upset and deprived now.... darn you Nintendo!! Getting my hopes up!

5) Slow skates are better than no skates. And running shoes/bicycle
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    CoroCoro confirmed that it is indeed a new form.
    Source:
    http://pokebeach.com/#corocoro-leaks...w-mewtwo-forme

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    1) I know it'll have events, I'm just hoping it's catchable ingame. And now I have a craving for french pastries.

2) She looks nothing like a ghost, if anything she's most likely to be a bug type.

3) Agreed.

4) Nooooooooo!!! I feel upset and deprived now.... darn you Nintendo!! Getting my hopes up!

5) Slow skates are better than no skates. And running shoes/bicycle
    2. I dunno why you called it a she but my reasons for thinking it might be a Ghost is that Sylveon's one of the palest Pokemon on the planet, similar in color to Froslass, the palest Eeveelution, the lightest Eeveelution, it's eyes resemble possession/death, and it has appendages that closely Driftblim's arms.

5. I'd rather a faster bike like the Mach bike than super slow skates... Maybe Skates instead of running shoes, but give us a bike or something fast.