Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: [Updated!] Pokemon Smash X & Y Information!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Article: Pokemon Smash X & Y Information!

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Honesty- I'm disappointed by this announcement. They hyped this up so much, so I thought they would actually answer some of the questions we had. Instead, they created another one. So now that leaves us with:

1) How will gameplay be with this new 3D format?
    2) What are the evolutions of the starters and their final types?
    3) What is Sylveon's type and how does it evolve into Sylveon?
    4) What is this new "Mewtwo" looking Pokemon?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    New form or new pokemon I LLLLLOOOVVVVEEEEE IIIIITTTTT

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's kind of a take it or leave it detail, I guess. Sure, it's not much, but it's better than nothing. However, some 6-8 year kids watching the anime today are likely to ask "Eh? Who's mewtwo?" Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm basing the information on my family, who asked along with the kid on drift veil drawbridge, "What does charizard look like?"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    mewthreex? Is it real? It looks like arcues and mewtwo had a baby xD

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't even think it has any relation to mew two, now that I look at it

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseryn View Post
    I don't even think it has any relation to mew two, now that I look at it
    Yeah, official Pokemon sites are merely blatantly stating it may have a connection to Mewtwo, its picture replaced the original Mewtwo's picture in the Genesect movie poster, and it looks just like Mewtwo. No connection there...

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just don't think it looks like mewtwo. I'm entitled to my own opinion.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just don't think it looks like mewtwo. I'm entitled to my own opinion.
    I'm not knocking what you think it looks like or doesn't look like (though I don't personally see how it doesn't look precisely like a Mewtwo) But it is connected to Mewtwo since the sites are blatantly hinting at that and it's in place of Mewtwo in the movie poster. That's all.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/xy/pokemon03/

The Japanese website page, featuring the Pokémon.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/xy/pokemon03/

The Japanese website page, featuring the Pokémon.
    Yup. All three of whom are sharing the same page and hinted at as being related when the words are translated.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think it's cool how they included screenshots from the original games. XD

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mewtwo was a terror in Red/Blue... The journey just to get through the cave to battle him was pure Hell... He was Satan himself back then.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, but have you seen that epic professor oak meme?

"Mewtwo is the world's most powerful Pokémon"

"Don't worry, he can't leave the cave because someone's in the way."

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Rumor has it this new form is the Eclair Forme. Which could mean one of two things...
    1. Eclair supposedly refers to Lightning or Flash in Japan, which makes sense for the combat with Extremespeed Genesect.

2. This game's location is based in, of all places, France... (Eclair? Pastries? France? Anyone?)