Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shiny eeveelutions competition!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Shockeon
    Type: Electric
    Moves: Thunder, Thunderbolt, Shock wave, Electro ball
    Pokedex entry: It keeps electricity in its tail and when it gets angry it shocks anything in its way but when its not angry it is calm and friendly.
    Method of evolution: Level it up with high friendship in chargestone cave

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    15 days left!!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hesperideon

Hesperideon ( - its Latin for butterfly
    Type=bug
    Moves:
    Seranade song , bug buzz , confusion , screech

Seranade song is a new move I made up cus this pokemon always sings

Pokedex entrey:

Pokemon x pokedex entrey
    Hesperideon live in dark forests. There known for there beautiful singing
    Voice however if provoced it can give of terrible screeches

pokemo y pokedex entrey
    Hespirideon live in dark forests. They can create spooky noises by throwing
    There vioces to keep pokemon or people away from there territory

Method of evolution : holds hunny and is trained by day
    Last edited by kakari; 04-10-2013 at 05:04 PM.
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Keitaro787 View Post
    name: Metaleon
    Type: Steel and Electric
    Moves: Explosion, Zap Cannon, Thunder, Thunderwave
    Pokedex Entry: When Metaleon feel threatened they will first try to paralyze the threat. If this fails they will self destruct to completely immobilize the threat.
    Method of Evolution: Training an eevee with max friendship in Chargestone Cave.
    I like the sound of this one it sounds awesome

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hurricaneon
    Type- Flying
    Hidden ability- immune to thunder attacks
    Moves- Sky attack . Haze , close combat , hydro pump.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How do they evolve??

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine evolves by holding honey and trained by day

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 26 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Sandeon
    Type: Ground
    Moves: Dig, Bulldoze, Sand-Tomb, Sand-Attack
    Pokedex entry: Since Sandeon love digging, they often end up creating complex underground labyrinths. They can usually be found in caves.
    Method of evolution: Trade while holding a Protector

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Stileon (STEEL- E - ON)
    Type: Ice and Steel
    Moves: Earthquake, Iron Tail, Iron Defense, Blizzard
    Pokedex entry: Stileon is a very haughty Pokemon. It is usually found in the Antarctic regions and is known for its bravery and determination, often challenging Pokemon twice it's size to battles. It is very confident in its defense, using its meek appearance to have other pokemon underestimate it, then it strikes with powerful blows with its tail and steel hard paws.
    Method of evolution: Have a glaceon hold a metal coat and level up. It will only evolve if the Glaceon is friendly to you.

I tried to think outside of the box here, rather than just making another eeveelution with multiple types, why not just have the already existing eeveelutions evolve...?
    Makes sense to me.

If anyone wants me to draw Stileon for a physical view, I can do that too.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name:Zapeon
    Type:electric & fire
    Moves:electro ball, flamethrower, Quick attack, protect
    Pokedex entry: Zapeon was created in a place of legend known as The Palace of Mystery. It has a strong will and a strong sense of justice. It travels the world with its incredible speed. It is said to have great power.
    Method of Evolution: leveling up at night with max happiness

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Waveon
    Type: Water & Flying
    Moves:Aerial Ace, Hydro Pump, Hurricane, and Ice Beam
    Pokedex Entry: Waveon was created when the winds and the waves destroyed homes and businesses. It is said to calm the raging weather down and the town is protected ever since.
    Method of Evolution: Level up while surfing and having a Mantine in your party.
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakari View Post
    I like the sound of this one it sounds awesome
    Thanks I thought it sounds like a good one it would be an interesting Eevee evolution for sure

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Damoneon
    Type:Water and Dragon
    Moves:Extreme Speed,Outrage,Hydro Pump and Destiny Bond
    Pokedex entry: Damoneon the Superior Pokemon and one of the Eeveelutions. Damoneon can and will attack there trainers if they become unsuitable to train them although if trained and cared for properly they are very nice and affectionate.
    Method of evolution:Win 100 battles with Eevee in your party and a feraligator and Shiny Haxorus
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Slumbreon... dont judge me the good ones are taken XD

Slumbreon - slumber or sleep
    type-phychc-dark
    Ability - early bird ( halves number of turns affected by sleep ailment)
    Moves - Rest (restores hp but puts pokemon to sleep),
    Darkvoid (puts all opponents to sleep even in double battle),
    Sleep talk (randomly chooses one of the user's moves other than Sleep Talk itself and uses it)
    Dream eater ( steals opponents hp and recovers the users own)
    Evolution method: level up eevee while it is asleep
    pokedex entry: This pokemon is almost never seen because it is always sleeping and is often only found is out of the way peaceful places

I see this pokemon as being well rounded in gaining hp and balancing between putting itself to sleep to survive or simply putting its opponent to sleep.

Other moves you could teach it could be nightmare or a really strong attack to kill off the enemy while they are asleep.

I love all of this talk of eevee as it is my favorite pokemon.
    My Trading Forum http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...trading-center
    Crimson has skills son pokemon bounty hunter at your service

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How many days left