Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Shiny eeveelutions competition!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryala View Post
    All of the entries look good. Good luck, everyone! ^_^
    Same from me!
    #needsmega

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *plays with a feather*

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry guys! I know it's been a while, but I've been having a real hard time deciding! I might put up a poll and let people decide....

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The results are in. XD

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Who won @-@
    thought: The light within will overcome the surrounding darkness.
    thinks back: and when is that supposed to happen. It didn't happen yet

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tomorrow, just to annoy you all. XD

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @-@ @-@ @-@
    thought: The light within will overcome the surrounding darkness.
    thinks back: and when is that supposed to happen. It didn't happen yet

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol, you would! Well, we've waited this long... I think we can manage for one more day ^_^

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Who won!!! Faerie did you enter if you did Good Luck ^_^

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good luck everyone!!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Keeping forgetting to post results....
    But here!

1st.... Faerie!!

2nd.... Sasuke!!!!

3rd.... CR1MSON!!!!

congratulations to our winners, and this was EXTREMELY hard to decide! I'll post details of how to claim your prize sometime soon. :-)

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ... First?! *faints*

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ummm.... You OK?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *comes to*
    ... I will be. It's just hard to believe. I'd barely missed the deadline by a few minutes (I was typing mine up when you ended it), and you accepted my entry anyways. And I won?!

Granted, I love the idea of a rock type actually being crystalline and pretty... and what better way to do that than with an eeveelution? ^_^

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Concordia View Post
    Keeping forgetting to post results....
    But here!

1st.... Faerie!!

2nd.... Sasuke!!!!

3rd.... CR1MSON!!!!

congratulations to our winners, and this was EXTREMELY hard to decide! I'll post details of how to claim your prize sometime soon. :-)
    Congratz to the winners!!!!:3

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."