Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: An epic role play.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm not going anywhere. Not now, not ever.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Please..leave me alone...im too dangerous...im not normal.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Remembers story that was told about my great great grandfather that i was named after*

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Sighs* You said the same thing 200 years ago. I left you alone. You feel apart.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You...left me....you never cared....only mighteyena..zoroark and liepard do....you left me there

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You...hate me.*i turn away*

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've spent the last 200 years of my life looking for you. But I never found you. All I found was an empty, shell of a Pokémon that meant something to me, once upon a time.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Leans against a tree and listens*

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You didn't change. You stayed the same. So I left.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *screams*DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ME?!!I ALMOST DIED!!!IF ANYTHING YOUR THE EMPTY SHELL!!!I PRAYED TO ARCEUS THAT YOU WERE OK!!!I ALSO PRAYED THAT YOU WOULD COME,BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tears form in his eyes as he screams more*EVERYTIME THEY EXPERIMENTED ON ME I HOPED THAT YOU WERE THERE!!!I WAS ALL ALONE!!!THEY EVEN TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER!!!!*my wings expand and become thicker,and 2pinchers shoot out of my mouth,my cannon transforms and bevomes bigger,red energey flows through me as my eyes go from red,to a pupiless black and a stinger comes out of my newley thicker and longer tail*

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    DO YOU SEE NOW?!?!DO YOU SEE WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME?!?!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I see what they've done to you. But not what I've done to you...

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Since that you left me there you broke my heart...you made me change again.im not living anymore...i now am a full machine.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Turns to walk away*