Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im new to the forum...Hello!! ★★

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Red face Im new to the forum...Hello!! ★★

Hello Everyone!!! Im new here, but not to Pokemon So I wanted to introduce myself and say that I hope we can be Poke-buddies!! Ive opened a trading shop here in the sub thread, so come and visit!
    My name is Lucy, Im 25 years old and Im from an Isle in the UK almost completely surrounded by the North Sea, so as you can imagine, life here is s l o w !
    Please feel free to Indroduce yourself here! xxx

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello and welcome to pokebay. I'm also very close to the north sea. But i'm on the other side.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you! Whereabouts are you from? Russia? Canada? Europe?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi! I'm Caseryn, I'm from the UK too! XD

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to pokebay! If you need anything or any help just let me know!
    "Mata kondo da"

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi I'm blaze! Welcome
    #needsmega

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wow Thanks everyone! People here are so friendly! Ive sent friend requests to you all xxx

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Luck I'm Jeremy! Welcome to Pokebay, I hope you enjoy the site. If you need any help feel free to ask me.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The Netherlands
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hello lucy, im matt or neon, im 11 i livedin the uk before, FOR 5 YEARS. i now live in austraila

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Lucy, I'm TRLR. I too once lived in the UK before I moved to New Zealand almost 4 years ago.
    I hope you enjoy your stay!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Lucy, I'd be Damian. I'm 22 & I live in the South West of England. Nice to meet you & hope you enjoy your time on Pokebay. Cx
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Helllo! I'm Anthony and I'm 14, one of the younger members, lol, and welcome! How's life in the North Sea? I didn't know there were many islands in the North Sea lol
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi I'm Amy I'm from South West UK

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to pokebay.

I'm Ashtyn and I'm from Pokebay. (●´∀`●)

If you ever lose any Pokemon unfairly during a trade just shoot me a message with proof of it. I'll do everything I can to get to get the same type of pokemon back for you.
    Enjoy the site!

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.