Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im new to the forum...Hello!! ★★

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank everyone! Ive never actually met so many pokemon traders from my area before! its so cool! xxx

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay:3 I'm Blaze.

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi I'm Morgan! Also called voltara. Ill be glad to do anything for ya!
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi im Godzilladon!nice to meet ya!im very good with info so any questions about anything,come ta me!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi I'm Joshua and i live in Tasmania,Australia I'm 13 years old welcome to pokebay

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I live in the US and you can call me james if ya want!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm Awen, I'm 14, (Nearly 15!) I live in England, and most people on here call me cas, case, or Casy.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi I'm Gareth and welcome to pokebay hope you enjoy the site!
    Last edited by Gdsk1120; 04-13-2013 at 01:49 PM.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you feel like, call me Jacob!
    #needsmega

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey! Welcome to your new home Lucy! People on here are all really nice and friendly, if you're looking for someone to trade shinies/flawless Pokemon with or just looking for a friend then VM me!

The name's Boo, and I'm from the UK too.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*