Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Behind these blue eyes...

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Behind these blue eyes...

We all know her... Well most of us. Blue eyes, from Pokémon ranger, guardian signs. This is what happened AFTER you saved her. After she was fired. After watching you...

I sat, leaning against a tree. I couldn't get him out of my mind.
    Two grunts came up in front of me. "Miss?" I sighed.
    "I'm not 'miss' anymore. I'm not in the Pokémon pinchers anymore, and until you quit, I have no business with you both. Goodbye."
    I closed my eyes to make my point, but I could sense they were still standing there.
    "Excuse me." I said loudly. "Can I help you both?"

I heard one of them gulp. "Er.. No, miss."
    That was it.
    "I TOLD YOU, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE!!!"
    "Sorry, miss."
    "ARRGGHH!!!" I screamed, waving my hands in the air.
    "GO AWAY!!!"
    The two grunts scuttled away nervously, while I sighed, and counted to ten to calm myself down.

In case any of you have NO CLUE who she is, here is her bulbapedia article: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Blue_Eyes

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A growl from behind startles you*
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ((What the-))

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A huge creature jumps out of the bushes and lands right in front of you*

A chilling wind blows from behind,stricking fear into everyone*

RRRAAAAARRRR!!!!!

The creature roars*

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ((Dude, this is a fanfic.. Not a rp...))

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ((Oh...darnit!!my bad!!! Im so sorry!))

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ((No probs! I've actually set up a rp..))

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mrf...i feel stupid now

About what?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Stuff. Just Pokémon. And stuff.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Can i be a part of this fan fic?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sure, I'll add you a character in. It's about blue eyes's adventures after guardian signs.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol....
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awsome!!!

The creature roars as a chilling wind blows furriously from behind u*

Looks down at you*

Snarls*

Ice forms around your feet*

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I be part of the fan fic?

Godzilladon you are acting like this is an rp its a fan fic!!!! you are ment to type it like a story not like.
    Ice forms around YOUR feet.
    Its supposed to be in the present tense not the past like Caseryn said at the begining:
    I sat agaisnt a tree (or something)

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OK, I'm just gonna get on with the story... Kyurem and other characters come in later...

I stood up, abruptly. I needed to get out of here.
    So I ran.
    "Miss! Miss! Where are you going?"
    I ran straight out of the yard, and onto the street. I didn't look back. Then I somehow ran into someone. A ranger.

"Oh, Jesus! I'm sorry!"
    The ranger turned and looked at me. He wasn't quite like anyone I had ever seen before.
    "Oh, no! It's my fault!" He said.
    He held out his hand.
    "My names Spenser, I'm from the fiorre region."
    "Um.. Er..."
    Last edited by Caseryn; 04-09-2013 at 10:53 PM.