Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Behind these blue eyes...

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    He looked at me strangely.
    "Sooooo..... What's your name?" He asked me, obviously trying to steer the conversation away from it's awkward fate."
    "Um... Blue."
    He was looking at me weirdly...

"So, blue. Do you have a last name?"
    "Eyes."
    "So your name is "Blue eyes?"
    I nodded. "Yup."
    He looked at the ground, awkwardly.
    "OK, I'm lying. My names Solana."
    I had always liked that name...

"Oh, so you're the solana that applied for a position as a Pokémon ranger in fioree?"

Think fast, think fast, think fast...

"Yes."

The adventure begins...
    Last edited by Caseryn; 04-10-2013 at 10:15 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    "Well come on then! The boat for fall city leaves pretty soon!!" He exclaimed, grabbing my hand.
    "Wait! What the.. What you doing! I need to.. Um.. Pack!" I yelled.
    "You're going to be a Pokémon ranger! You don't need stuff!" He yelled back.

Yup. This my belief, that Guardians happened BEFORE the original ranger. The blue eyes IS solana, except solana's now stuck somewhere, waiting for Spenser to come, when in actual fact, he's teaching the once evil "Blue eyes" the ways of a Pokémon ranger.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0