Thread: AXEW AND VULPIX GIVEAWAY

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

AXEW AND VULPIX GIVEAWAY

I have been trying to breed a shiny Vulpix and a shiny Axew, so I will have a lot of both of them! They are taking up a lot of space and so I started this giveaway! All of them will be at level 1. (duh) If I get more than one shiny I will give those away too! The shinys will be first come first serve. I do not care if someone trades me a PATRAT for the regulars. The shinys and Pokerus will be traded for shinys. I will not list natures because that would be too difficult for me to do. You can suggest genders for the regulars. I can't really do genders for shinys since they are so rare. I will be using the Masuda Method and Shining Charm to get the shinys so they will come easier to me. I will now be offering Pokerus since my Mew is infecting all of my eggs. XD I do not have many right now but when I do have them I will post on here.
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I have a few Vulpix and a few Axew

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    how many of each?
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have both a shiny ninetails and a shiny haxorus both legit. pm me if you wanna trade

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i kinda want to get them myself. and the vulpix is a request and only vulpix will do

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh no prob. let me know if you need anything though

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Like 5 of each

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Female Vulpix and male Axew, please. If Vulpix could have a Gentle nature, that would be great. ...And can you do nicknames? I'm thinking Pixen for the Vulpix, and Axor on Axew

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Any more Axew?