Thread: Pokemon Emerald

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon Emerald

Hi I'm thinking of getting Emerald version because of the fact my fave Pokemon Rayquaza is in it but does it have a good storyline?
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's the same as Ruby and Sapphire. Imo it's the most involving. Basically, Team Magma and Team Aqua try to awaken and control Groudon and Kyogre (respectively), but they lose control and the Pokemon fight. You then need to get rayquaza and end the fighting. That's basically it, with little side-quests in between of course. After the Elite 4 you also get the Battle Frontier, which is awesome. Emerald is the only game with a good Frontier.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love pokemon emerald. It's one of my favorite pokemon games.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It is one of my top 5 favourite games of the franchise. So I'd thoroughly reccomend it.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Emerald is great. Same format as R/S, but more added!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    As far as the story, probably the best in the series.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I loved the graphics for that game, compared to the games before it - it was really great. Oh, the pixel-animated world was amazing :P

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes, the story line is really good on it
    Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm playing it on an emulator now. ^_^

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite game! good story line
    ~Linux Mint~