Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: I went to the market and bought.....

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Lightbulb Game: I went to the market and bought.....

Okay-doke! Hi, I'm ZoruaBoo, I've been on PokeBay for a while, but left for a few months due to irl stuff. I'm a member on Serebii, and there they have forum games, so I wish to start a game of my own.....

Firstly, some rules:

NO spamming (off topic posts)
    NO double posting (wait until someone else has posted before you can post again)
    NO bad language or rudeness

KK, now for the game:

When you were small, did you ever play the market game? No, well, I'll tell you how to play. The first poster says:

"I went to the market and bought a...."

Then, they have to say something begining with the letter 'a', for example:

"I went to the market and bought an Apple."

The next poster then has to say something begining with the letter 'b', for example:

"I went to the Market and bought a Balloon."

So you work down the alphabet, when you get to 'z', we start back at the begining.

I'll go first, "I went to the Market and bought an Areoplane."
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a banana.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a Cat.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a Donkey

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought an Elephant

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a FIRE

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a Glaceon

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a Hectic horse (would that work?)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 59 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought an ice cream cone

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a Jelly Car

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market annd bought a Kelpsy berry.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market an bought a Lemon

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 59 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a MacBook

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and I bought a nudibranch.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought an Octopus